the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

    ew. snow. gross.

    Share
    avatar
    dead hearts
    Admin

    Posts : 697
    Join date : 2009-06-29
    Age : 22
    Location : chillin in the backseat with rebecca black.

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  dead hearts on Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:22 pm

    lmao. i live in boston.


    _________________
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.



    i can say it but you won't you believe me
    you say you do but you don't deceive me
    it's hard to know they're out there
    it's hard to know that you still care
    i can say it but you won't you believe me
    you say you do but you don't deceive me
    dead hearts are everywhere
    avatar
    xox.

    Posts : 888
    Join date : 2009-06-30
    Age : 24
    Location : the world.

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  xox. on Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:38 pm

    Holy fuck. Are you kidding me? That is the one place in new England where I would like to live
    avatar
    dead hearts
    Admin

    Posts : 697
    Join date : 2009-06-29
    Age : 22
    Location : chillin in the backseat with rebecca black.

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  dead hearts on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:47 pm

    no crap. i live in boston. i `ve been to BC.


    _________________
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.



    i can say it but you won't you believe me
    you say you do but you don't deceive me
    it's hard to know they're out there
    it's hard to know that you still care
    i can say it but you won't you believe me
    you say you do but you don't deceive me
    dead hearts are everywhere
    avatar
    xox.

    Posts : 888
    Join date : 2009-06-30
    Age : 24
    Location : the world.

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  xox. on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:08 pm

    parum pum pum pum wrote:no crap. i live in boston. i `ve been to BC.
    :O I think I am going to collapse. haha not really but still. The only college campus I have been on is UNH (university of new hampshire) to visit my cousin who goes there. But this summer I am going on college tours. yayys.
    avatar
    dead hearts
    Admin

    Posts : 697
    Join date : 2009-06-29
    Age : 22
    Location : chillin in the backseat with rebecca black.

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  dead hearts on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:10 pm

    BC is pretty cool. I think heard you get free concert tickets or something there. It was either BC or somewhere else...


    _________________
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.



    i can say it but you won't you believe me
    you say you do but you don't deceive me
    it's hard to know they're out there
    it's hard to know that you still care
    i can say it but you won't you believe me
    you say you do but you don't deceive me
    dead hearts are everywhere
    avatar
    xox.

    Posts : 888
    Join date : 2009-06-30
    Age : 24
    Location : the world.

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  xox. on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:16 pm

    :O bc has everything I want. I want to be a journalist. bc has an okay journalism program. but I am also really looking at northwestern in chicago. they have the best journalism program in the country. you should go on their site and check it out.
    avatar
    rosie
    Admin

    Posts : 631
    Join date : 2009-10-13

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  rosie on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:36 pm

    xox. wrote::O bc has everything I want. I want to be a journalist. bc has an okay journalism program. but I am also really looking at northwestern in chicago. they have the best journalism program in the country. you should go on their site and check it out.

    is that true? because it'd have to be undergraduate, because columbia has the best graduate program.
    avatar
    xox.

    Posts : 888
    Join date : 2009-06-30
    Age : 24
    Location : the world.

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  xox. on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:29 pm

    jackie o wrote:
    xox. wrote::O bc has everything I want. I want to be a journalist. bc has an okay journalism program. but I am also really looking at northwestern in chicago. they have the best journalism program in the country. you should go on their site and check it out.

    is that true? because it'd have to be undergraduate, because columbia has the best graduate program.

    yeah. northwestern has one of the best undergrad journalism programs in the country. i know that columbia is the best graduate program. northwestern sends you on an internship on your junior year for a semester. all you have to do pay your usual tuition and northwestern takes care of your living and food expenses.
    avatar
    xox.

    Posts : 888
    Join date : 2009-06-30
    Age : 24
    Location : the world.

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  xox. on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:39 pm

    http://www.medill.northwestern.edu/

    that is their school of journalism.
    avatar
    rosie
    Admin

    Posts : 631
    Join date : 2009-10-13

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  rosie on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:55 pm

    xox. wrote:
    jackie o wrote:
    xox. wrote::O bc has everything I want. I want to be a journalist. bc has an okay journalism program. but I am also really looking at northwestern in chicago. they have the best journalism program in the country. you should go on their site and check it out.

    is that true? because it'd have to be undergraduate, because columbia has the best graduate program.

    yeah. northwestern has one of the best undergrad journalism programs in the country. i know that columbia is the best graduate program. northwestern sends you on an internship on your junior year for a semester. all you have to do pay your usual tuition and northwestern takes care of your living and food expenses.

    nyu's really good too. if i do journalism, i want to go to nyu. too many people i know go to northwestern.
    avatar
    xox.

    Posts : 888
    Join date : 2009-06-30
    Age : 24
    Location : the world.

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  xox. on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:16 am

    Do the people you know that go to northwestern, where they in the journalism program?
    avatar
    rosie
    Admin

    Posts : 631
    Join date : 2009-10-13

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  rosie on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:07 am

    no, they're there for theatre.
    avatar
    xox.

    Posts : 888
    Join date : 2009-06-30
    Age : 24
    Location : the world.

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  xox. on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:01 pm

    jackie o wrote:
    xox. wrote:
    jackie o wrote:
    xox. wrote::O bc has everything I want. I want to be a journalist. bc has an okay journalism program. but I am also really looking at northwestern in chicago. they have the best journalism program in the country. you should go on their site and check it out.

    is that true? because it'd have to be undergraduate, because columbia has the best graduate program.

    yeah. northwestern has one of the best undergrad journalism programs in the country. i know that columbia is the best graduate program. northwestern sends you on an internship on your junior year for a semester. all you have to do pay your usual tuition and northwestern takes care of your living and food expenses.

    nyu's really good too. if i do journalism, i want to go to nyu. too many people i know go to northwestern.

    nyu would be good.. especially if you want to make some connections in the journalism industry. you could also get an internship easier.
    avatar
    rosie
    Admin

    Posts : 631
    Join date : 2009-10-13

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  rosie on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:05 pm

    yeah idk yet.
    avatar
    xox.

    Posts : 888
    Join date : 2009-06-30
    Age : 24
    Location : the world.

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  xox. on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:45 pm

    I definately want to go into journalism. What do you think would be a good minor ?
    avatar
    rosie
    Admin

    Posts : 631
    Join date : 2009-10-13

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  rosie on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:46 pm

    ahhh idk let's not talk about college. my closest senior friend just got into cornell today so think i'm done hearing about it for a while.
    avatar
    xox.

    Posts : 888
    Join date : 2009-06-30
    Age : 24
    Location : the world.

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  xox. on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:28 am

    jackie o wrote:ahhh idk let's not talk about college. my closest senior friend just got into cornell today so think i'm done hearing about it for a while.
    hhaha okay. But that is so cool! Congrats to her! Smile

    Sponsored content

    Re: ew. snow. gross.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:41 pm