the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
syupeo geol
xox.
rosie
preciouslips92
8 posters

um, hi....

daniiiii

um, hi.... Empty um, hi....

Post  daniiiii Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:15 am

Um, hi guys. I know you guys aren't to happy with me because "I made up that whole story." you guys can believe whatever you guys want, but I'm telling you, I wasn't lying. I am serious. I posted that topic because up until a couple months ago (before and during the whole bitch situation) you guys were honestly the only friends I really had (it sounds pathetic, I know) but I mean, I thought the bitches were my friends, but I always sort of knew they weren't really my friends. Anyways I posted that because you guys helped me through my sophomore year. my grandmother who I was really close to, died last may. I didn't post it because I was so angry at myself for not seeing her very often even though she lived just a couple miles away. Poppy helped me get through it. I would talk to my "friends" but they just sort of dismissed me. I just let it bottle up. Anyways, that's why I posted it because I felt like I could tell you guys anything. But, I agree that it was slightly too personal and I apologize. But the bottom line: I did not lie. I did have sex. Okay? Believe what you want but I am not lying. The reason I haven't posted this is because I had SATs and then I went to Disney World with my mom and sisters (actually, my parents are going through a divorce). Anyways, I will come back to poppy and talk about my personal life less, or if you don't want me here, I will leave and you will never see or hear from me again. I promise. I'll let you guys decide. Thank you for spending your time reading this and I will respect your verdict.

sincerely,
    dani.
    kayla.

um, hi.... Empty Re: um, hi....

Post  kayla. Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:34 am

it's ok
    kayla.

Post  kayla. Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:34 am

also im sorry about your grandmother
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

Post  preciouslips92 Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:19 pm

aww, that's sad! but i don't think i was here so i don't know what happened.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:10 pm

sorry about your grandmother and your parents' divorce
    danii

Post  danii Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:07 pm

So is that a yes? And thanks guys! My parents actually told me they were getting divorced a week before my SATs..so I don't know how much that helped my scores.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:56 pm

it means that i don't want you to leave but i still don't necessarily believe you
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:47 pm

That's okay. You can believe whatever you want. I am going to stop talking about my personal life less anyways.
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:58 pm

hey
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:10 pm

I want some more Twix! Smile

I'm sorry. Today is random day.
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

Post  preciouslips92 Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:33 pm

humm, twix sounds pretty good right now.
    kayla

Post  kayla Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Sad i really want houston's but i dont want to drive all the way to river oaks.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:14 pm

yay! another made up story!!!!!

thanks for ur attempt to make us feel sorry for you!
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:27 pm

hola shay! Very Happy and, bianca, I wasn't looking for sympathy.
    Dancingqueen2700
    Dancingqueen2700

Post  Dancingqueen2700 Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Hello, Dani.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:20 pm

xox. wrote:hola shay! Very Happy and, bianca, I wasn't looking for sympathy.

yes you were. u were looking for something sad to say to make us (well, not me) feel sorry for you and forgive ur stupid lies.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:49 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:

yes you were. u were looking for something sad to say to make us (well, not me) feel sorry for you and forgive ur stupid lies.

....reread my little note.. I used my grandmothers death as an example of what poppy has done for me. And the divorce part I put in there because if I just said I went to Disney world with my mom and sisters. And not my dad maybe some of you might have been confused. But I guess not. And how do you want me to prove it to you?? Do you want a fucking sex tape?? My grandmothers death certificate?? My parents divorce papers?? There is this thing called trust. But you obviously don't trust me so whatever. I am asking you guys if you want me to come back. I took the fucking time to write you that letter. But your a bit outnumbered. It seems that most of the people who responded want me here. So your fucking stuck with me. Sorry for the inconvience to you. Rolling Eyes
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:41 pm

xox. wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:

....reread my little note.. I used my grandmothers death as an example of what poppy has done for me. And the divorce part I put in there because if I just said I went to Disney world with my mom and sisters. And not my dad maybe some of you might have been confused. But I guess not. And how do you want me to prove it to you?? Do you want a fucking sex tape?? My grandmothers death certificate?? My parents divorce papers?? There is this thing called trust. But you obviously don't trust me so whatever. I am asking you guys if you want me to come back. I took the fucking time to write you that letter. But your a bit outnumbered. It seems that most of the people who responded want me here. So your fucking stuck with me. Sorry for the inconvience to you. Rolling Eyes

maybe they "want" you here, but not all of them prob believe you.

there was a whole topic on it Very Happy
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Really? Where is this marvelous topic?
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:06 am

calm down, dani. i feel bad about the divorce and your grandmother, but what bianca says is not totally unfounded bc your mark story seems really, really fake.

wanting you to come back and believing you are really different. your whole mark/sex shit was kind implausible imo.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:13 am

allie alaia wrote:calm down, dani. i feel bad about the divorce and your grandmother, but what bianca says is not totally unfounded bc your mark story seems really, really fake.

wanting you to come back and believing you are really different. your whole mark/sex shit was kind implausible imo.

Exactly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:40 am