the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
kayla
rosie
dead hearts
xox.
xobiancax3xo
9 posters

I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :(

xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :( Empty I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :(

Post  xobiancax3xo Sat May 01, 2010 9:22 pm

I really miss you guys Sad And I know that you guys probably don't like me now, but I'm really sorry about some of the last posts that I posted in. I really do like you guys and I enjoy coming on here and talking to you guys. But sometimes when people say things that I don't agree with, it makes me mad and I get really angry. Also, I was upset about the things you said about my boyfriend because I care about him and he's going through some things right now. So please don't post mean on this topic. Also, if you guys forgive me, I'll try to be nice, but I will express my opinions because I have a say in what I believe in. So, yeah Smile<333 cat albino elephant alien pig monkey I love you I love you I love you
    kayla,

I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :( Empty Re: I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :(

Post  kayla, Sat May 01, 2010 10:04 pm

you called us all retarded Evil or Very Mad
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :( Empty Re: I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :(

Post  xobiancax3xo Sat May 01, 2010 10:12 pm

i always call people retarded.
    kayla.

Post  kayla. Sat May 01, 2010 10:26 pm

oh.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sat May 01, 2010 11:27 pm

i knew would be back in a week
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Sat May 01, 2010 11:40 pm

listen...you said alot of mean thing none of us deserved
    but if you willing to TRY to be nicer...then i'll forgive you.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 2:06 am

"i always call people retarded" is not a good reason to call people retarded.
    kayla

Post  kayla Sun May 02, 2010 12:20 pm

yah
    and i dont get how you could get so angry over something on the INTERNET
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 12:32 pm

oh and why is it that you can express your opinions and we can't? or if we do express them, we face being called retarded and such.

hm...
    vanessie
    vanessie

Post  vanessie Sun May 02, 2010 1:03 pm

allie bby wrote:oh and why is it that you can express your opinions and we can't? or if we do express them, we face being called retarded and such.

hm...
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 1:18 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:I really miss you guys Sad And I know that you guys probably don't like me now, but I'm really sorry about some of the last posts that I posted in. I really do like you guys and I enjoy coming on here and talking to you guys. But sometimes when people say things that I don't agree with, it makes me mad and I get really angry. Also, I was upset about the things you said about my boyfriend because I care about him and he's going through some things right now. So please don't post mean on this topic. Also, if you guys forgive me, I'll try to be nice, but I will express my opinions because I have a say in what I believe in. So, yeah Smile<333 cat albino elephant alien pig monkey I love you I love you I love you
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 1:18 pm

My Hands ♥️ wrote:listen...you said alot of mean thing none of us deserved
    but if you willing to TRY to be nicer...then i'll forgive you.

thanks Smile
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 1:19 pm

kayla wrote:yah
    and i dont get how you could get so angry over something on the INTERNET

I do if it's calling me mean names and talking about my boyfriend.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 1:20 pm

allie bby wrote:oh and why is it that you can express your opinions and we can't? or if we do express them, we face being called retarded and such.

hm...

Because; when you express your opinions, sometimes you say that i'm wrong or something and it makes me sad.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 1:21 pm

xox. wrote:i knew would be back in a week

I came back to apologize and try to make things right.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 1:32 pm

if you came back to apologize, don't make it so half-assed
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 1:38 pm

allie bby wrote:if you came back to apologize, don't make it so half-assed

you do know that you don't have to post on here, right? i specifically said "no mean comments"
    vanessie
    vanessie

Post  vanessie Sun May 02, 2010 1:38 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:

Bianca, I admire you for being mature about it.(:
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 1:40 pm

vanessie wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:

Bianca, I admire you for being mature about it.(:

thank you Smile your nice.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 1:42 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:

you do know that you don't have to post on here, right? i specifically said "no mean comments"

i choose to post on here because i can. i just think your apology was a little "well i did bad things but it was because you did things to make me do them."
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 1:51 pm

allie bby wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:

i choose to post on here because i can. i just think your apology was a little "well i did bad things but it was because you did things to make me do them."

well, yeah you did. but at least i'm apologizing while your still trying to argue with em.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 2:13 pm

lol how do you expect me to accept your apology if you think you did nothing wrong
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 2:19 pm

allie bby wrote:lol how do you expect me to accept your apology if you think you did nothing wrong

wtf? i never said i did nothing wrong. i did do wrong things; but at least i admit them unlike you, snob.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 2:26 pm

you just said that all of the things you did wrong were essentially our fault

through that logic, you did nothing to cause the problem. so why bother "apologizing?"

and i never said i didn't do anything wrong, you just never asked Wink
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 2:30 pm

allie bby wrote:you just said that all of the things you did wrong were essentially our fault

through that logic, you did nothing to cause the problem. so why bother "apologizing?"

and i never said i didn't do anything wrong, you just never asked Wink

i honestly do not understand what you just said; i'm apologizing for my actions because i'm mature; end of story. you don't have to accept my apology, idc. but i know other people will.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 pm