the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
kayla
rosie
dead hearts
xox.
xobiancax3xo
9 posters

I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :(

xox.
    xox.

I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :( - Page 2 Empty Re: I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :(

Post  xox. Sun May 02, 2010 3:30 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    allie bby wrote:oh and why is it that you can express your opinions and we can't? or if we do express them, we face being called retarded and such.

hm...

Because; when you express your opinions, sometimes you say that i'm wrong or something and it makes me sad.

Well, you were wrong.

And calling people retarded is a really shitty thing to say to someone who has a cousin who is mentally retarded and saying that to someone who works with kids who are mentally retarded. Because that is very mean to use that word in vain and the way you use it makes it sound as if mentally retarded kids are stupid idiots, and that isn't true. Smile
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :( - Page 2 Empty Re: I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :(

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 3:39 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    allie bby wrote:you just said that all of the things you did wrong were essentially our fault

through that logic, you did nothing to cause the problem. so why bother "apologizing?"

and i never said i didn't do anything wrong, you just never asked Wink

i honestly do not understand what you just said; i'm apologizing for my actions because i'm mature; end of story. you don't have to accept my apology, idc. but i know other people will.

no, you're not apologizing for doing something wrong to begin with, you're apologizing for your reactions to our wrongdoings

i don't care whether or not you apologize, but i'm just pointing out how shallow of an apology this is
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Sun May 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Why apologize, when you're going to end up doing the same thing again?
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 8:05 pm

xox. wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    allie bby wrote:oh and why is it that you can express your opinions and we can't? or if we do express them, we face being called retarded and such.

hm...

Because; when you express your opinions, sometimes you say that i'm wrong or something and it makes me sad.

Well, you were wrong.

And calling people retarded is a really shitty thing to say to someone who has a cousin who is mentally retarded and saying that to someone who works with kids who are mentally retarded. Because that is very mean to use that word in vain and the way you use it makes it sound as if mentally retarded kids are stupid idiots, and that isn't true. Smile

the last thing i wanna do is argue about my choice of words; but if you must know, i don't like retards and don't care if i "offend" them when they don't even understand. so thanks.

i'm trying to make peace with you;
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 8:07 pm

allie bby wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    allie bby wrote:you just said that all of the things you did wrong were essentially our fault

through that logic, you did nothing to cause the problem. so why bother "apologizing?"

and i never said i didn't do anything wrong, you just never asked Wink

i honestly do not understand what you just said; i'm apologizing for my actions because i'm mature; end of story. you don't have to accept my apology, idc. but i know other people will.

no, you're not apologizing for doing something wrong to begin with, you're apologizing for your reactions to our wrongdoings

i don't care whether or not you apologize, but i'm just pointing out how shallow of an apology this is

WTF? JUst shut up and either accept my apology or don't, but stop arguing with me.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 8:07 pm

☆ shakeyobooty wrote:Why apologize, when you're going to end up doing the same thing again?

because i'm trying to make peace with you guys; does anyone understand me?
    kayla

Post  kayla Sun May 02, 2010 8:17 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    xox. wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:

hm...

Well, you were wrong.

the last thing i wanna do is argue about my choice of words; but if you must know, i don't like retards and don't care if i "offend" them when they don't even understand. so thanks.

wowwwwww
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 8:40 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    xox. wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:

hm...

Well, you were wrong.

lol you are going to make friends with those comments
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 8:46 pm

allie bby wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    xox. wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:

hm...

Well, you were wrong.

lol you are going to make friends with those comments

??? confuzzled
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 8:50 pm

can you be more insensitive about retarded kids?
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 8:55 pm

allie bby wrote:can you be more insensitive about retarded kids?

yes; but i'm trying not to be.
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Sun May 02, 2010 8:59 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    ☆ shakeyobooty wrote:Why apologize, when you're going to end up doing the same thing again?

not really...
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 9:08 pm

☆ shakeyobooty wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:

not really...

that just proves your stupid Sad
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 9:10 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    ☆ shakeyobooty wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:

not really...

more good strategies for making friends
    kayla

Post  kayla Sun May 02, 2010 9:11 pm

lmao
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 9:15 pm

allie bby wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    ☆ shakeyobooty wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:

not really...

more good strategies for making friends

i know Smile i thought the sad face was a nice touch Smile
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sun May 02, 2010 9:18 pm

holy fucking shit. you did not just say that bianca. how DARE you say that. do you think it is the kids fault? do you think the kid wants to not be able to do things other kids can? do you think the kid wants to be made fun of? you came on here to say that you wanted to apologize and that you were going to try to be nicer, then you come on here and insult mentally retarded kids? WTF. if you had a kid and you found out it had a mental disability, what would you do? take care of it or throw it out your window? i think that you would choose the latter.

btw, stop using so many semicolons, it doesn't make you look smart, it makes you look like an moron
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 9:20 pm

xox. wrote:holy fucking shit. you did not just say that bianca. how DARE you say that. do you think it is the kids fault? do you think the kid wants to not be able to do things other kids can? do you think the kid wants to be made fun of? you came on here to say that you wanted to apologize and that you were going to try to be nicer, then you come on here and insult mentally retarded kids? WTF. if you had a kid and you found out it had a mental disability, what would you do? take care of it or throw it out your window? i think that you would choose the latter.

btw, stop using so many semicolons, it doesn't make you look smart, it makes you look like an moron

well sorry

and i love using them; they're fun Very Happy
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

Post  preciouslips92 Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

ummm, welcome back?
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 9:27 pm

i think the issue at hand is that ignorant people never know/understand that they're ignorant

it's the eternal paradox
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 9:31 pm

preciouslips92 wrote:ummm, welcome back?

Smile
    kayla

Post  kayla Sun May 02, 2010 9:33 pm

"btw, stop using so many semicolons, it doesn't make you look smart, it makes you look like an moron"
    i hate when people try to use semicolons and don't know how to.

the following is not cute

g0InG toO tHee paRk wIth;;;; tiNa aNd m@ry AnN!!!!
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

Post  preciouslips92 Sun May 02, 2010 9:34 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:

I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :( - Page 2 Icon_smile
    we may have our differences in the past, but who am i to hold a very LONG grudge. so i'm willing to accept your apologies. some of the things you said to people weren't towards me...but no offense i knew you were coming back.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sun May 02, 2010 9:36 pm

allie bby wrote:i think the issue at hand is that ignorant people never know/understand that they're ignorant

it's the eternal paradox

thank you.

and bianca, please just go away and leave.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 9:36 pm

preciouslips92 wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:

I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :( - Page 2 Icon_smile
    we may have our differences in the past, but who am i to hold a very LONG grudge. so i'm willing to accept your apologies. some of the things you said to people weren't towards me...but no offense i knew you were coming back.

Smile

i find it funny how the person who didn't like me in the beginning accepts my apology and people who kinda liked me didn't. ahahah

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 pm