the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

    lm > bl

    Share
    avatar
    xobiancax3xo

    Posts : 515
    Join date : 2009-06-28
    Age : 24

    Re: lm > bl

    Post  xobiancax3xo on Tue May 04, 2010 10:44 pm

    xox. wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:well, i never knew that cuz i don't CARE about her.

    wow. you need to keep up on current events. both sandra bullock and Jesse James would have been the parents. Do you think the african american gene just popped out of no where? and now what? you have something against adopted babies?

    black*

    and nope, i actually want to adopt, but i want my kids to be white and at least look like me and my bf.
    avatar
    vanessie

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2010-02-13

    Re: lm > bl

    Post  vanessie on Tue May 04, 2010 11:01 pm

    leighton: she's pretty sometimes. like some pictures i'm not really a fan of.
    blake: ever since sisterhood, i've thought she was beautiful. i don't watch gossip girl though.
    jenny: she's like leighton. i liked her sweet days better than her rocker ones, though.
    avatar
    xobiancax3xo

    Posts : 515
    Join date : 2009-06-28
    Age : 24

    Re: lm > bl

    Post  xobiancax3xo on Tue May 04, 2010 11:05 pm

    vanessie wrote:leighton: she's pretty sometimes. like some pictures i'm not really a fan of.
    blake: ever since sisterhood, i've thought she was beautiful. i don't watch gossip girl though.
    jenny: she's like leighton. i liked her sweet days better than her rocker ones, though.

    i love taylor's rocker look Smile it makes her look real edgy and brings out her real self.
    avatar
    vanessie

    Posts : 77
    Join date : 2010-02-13

    Re: lm > bl

    Post  vanessie on Tue May 04, 2010 11:12 pm

    xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    vanessie wrote:leighton: she's pretty sometimes. like some pictures i'm not really a fan of.
    blake: ever since sisterhood, i've thought she was beautiful. i don't watch gossip girl though.
    jenny: she's like leighton. i liked her sweet days better than her rocker ones, though.

    i love taylor's rocker look Smile it makes her look real edgy and brings out her real self.

    i like that she doesn't give a fuck about what people think of her, and that she's bringing out her true self but i think she was prettier before. i respect her though.
    avatar
    rosie
    Admin

    Posts : 631
    Join date : 2009-10-13

    Re: lm > bl

    Post  rosie on Tue May 04, 2010 11:24 pm

    taylor's fucking crazy says my friend who knows her through moose knows what
    avatar
    dead hearts
    Admin

    Posts : 697
    Join date : 2009-06-29
    Age : 22
    Location : chillin in the backseat with rebecca black.

    Re: lm > bl

    Post  dead hearts on Wed May 05, 2010 2:57 pm

    xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    PurplePersons' wrote:you would be the one talking...

    and maybe you need help because beauty comes in a forms, you of all people should know that!

    i don't understand what this means. help me.

    you are such a hypocrite.
    you said "beauty comes in all forms" and yet you have to be young to be pretty ?
    how does that make sense ?


    _________________
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.



    i can say it but you won't you believe me
    you say you do but you don't deceive me
    it's hard to know they're out there
    it's hard to know that you still care
    i can say it but you won't you believe me
    you say you do but you don't deceive me
    dead hearts are everywhere
    avatar
    dead hearts
    Admin

    Posts : 697
    Join date : 2009-06-29
    Age : 22
    Location : chillin in the backseat with rebecca black.

    Re: lm > bl

    Post  dead hearts on Wed May 05, 2010 2:59 pm

    xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    xox. wrote:umm how is leighton trash? because her mom was a drug dealer? look where she is now, the star of one of the biggest teen shows on television, making a lot more money than you will ever make. and you should be talking? i bet leighton doesn't sleep with random guys and she won't get a double blue waffle like you.

    and omfg meryl is gorgeous. sandra bullock is beautiful as is her baby.

    yep.
    and she spends on her money drugs.
    and i don't and i won't.

    and no, she's not.
    and ew ,her baby is ugly and looks like a monkey Smile

    her baby looks like a monkey because it's black?
    mmm...


    _________________
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.



    i can say it but you won't you believe me
    you say you do but you don't deceive me
    it's hard to know they're out there
    it's hard to know that you still care
    i can say it but you won't you believe me
    you say you do but you don't deceive me
    dead hearts are everywhere
    avatar
    xobiancax3xo

    Posts : 515
    Join date : 2009-06-28
    Age : 24

    Re: lm > bl

    Post  xobiancax3xo on Wed May 05, 2010 8:05 pm

    My Hands ♥️ wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    xox. wrote:umm how is leighton trash? because her mom was a drug dealer? look where she is now, the star of one of the biggest teen shows on television, making a lot more money than you will ever make. and you should be talking? i bet leighton doesn't sleep with random guys and she won't get a double blue waffle like you.

    and omfg meryl is gorgeous. sandra bullock is beautiful as is her baby.

    yep.
    and she spends on her money drugs.
    and i don't and i won't.

    and no, she's not.
    and ew ,her baby is ugly and looks like a monkey Smile

    her baby looks like a monkey because it's black?
    mmm...

    wtf; never said that. it does look like a monkey; look at it's face. plus, i know a lot of white girls that look like apes.

    Sponsored content

    Re: lm > bl

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:40 pm