the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My moms: she gave me dollar; she told me to buy a collar but i aint buy no collar instead i brought some...

dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

My moms: she gave me dollar; she told me to buy a collar but i aint buy no collar instead i brought some... Empty My moms: she gave me dollar; she told me to buy a collar but i aint buy no collar instead i brought some...

Post  dead hearts Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:13 pm

reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

My moms: she gave me dollar; she told me to buy a collar but i aint buy no collar instead i brought some... Empty Re: My moms: she gave me dollar; she told me to buy a collar but i aint buy no collar instead i brought some...

Post  reckless(LOD) Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:35 pm

HOLLER
    lara

My moms: she gave me dollar; she told me to buy a collar but i aint buy no collar instead i brought some... Empty Re: My moms: she gave me dollar; she told me to buy a collar but i aint buy no collar instead i brought some...

Post  lara Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:30 pm

omg we sang that at camp like every day last year <3
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:32 am

bazooka bubble gum!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:00 am