the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

    welll hello :)

    Share
    avatar
    fresh.

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-07-21

    welll hello :)

    Post  fresh. on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:44 pm

    kay it's been forever since i've last been on here.
    but hey, it's star Smile
    dunno if anyone remembers me or not.

    kayla

    Posts : 378
    Join date : 2009-12-25
    Age : 24

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  kayla on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:47 pm

    star? from the roleplay? HEY!! Like a Star @ heaven
    avatar
    fresh.

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-07-21

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  fresh. on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:49 pm

    yeppp, HEY I REMEMBER YOU Smile

    kayla

    Posts : 378
    Join date : 2009-12-25
    Age : 24

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  kayla on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:50 pm

    aha yeah! bianca is here, too.
    avatar
    rosie
    Admin

    Posts : 631
    Join date : 2009-10-13

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  rosie on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:21 am

    star, do you remember me? it's allie


    Last edited by jackie o on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    hannah11200
    Admin

    Posts : 145
    Join date : 2009-06-28
    Age : 22
    Location : Germany

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  hannah11200 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:33 am

    hey, I remember you (:
    avatar
    preciouslips92

    Posts : 351
    Join date : 2009-12-29

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  preciouslips92 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:42 pm

    yeah i remember you to!
    avatar
    xox.

    Posts : 888
    Join date : 2009-06-30
    Age : 23
    Location : the world.

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  xox. on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:22 pm

    i remember you too! i was danizzz23.
    avatar
    rosie
    Admin

    Posts : 631
    Join date : 2009-10-13

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  rosie on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:56 am

    susanspy wrote:Hello all,



    My name is Susan & i like this place a lot for the fact that it is spam free & informative a lot. Well like to make friends here, so please do post a reply.

    thanks alot



    Cheers!!!

    How is it informative?
    avatar
    preciouslips92

    Posts : 351
    Join date : 2009-12-29

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  preciouslips92 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:30 pm

    susanspy wrote:Hello all,



    My name is Susan & i like this place a lot for the fact that it is spam free & informative a lot. Well like to make friends here, so please do post a reply.

    thanks alot



    Cheers!!!

    welcome! my name is camille!

    syupeo geol
    Admin

    Posts : 1092
    Join date : 2009-06-29
    Age : 23

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  syupeo geol on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:50 pm

    susanspy wrote:Hello all,



    My name is Susan & i like this place a lot for the fact that it is spam free & informative a lot. Well like to make friends here, so please do post a reply.

    thanks alot



    Cheers!!!
    who are you?


    _________________

    Please embrace me...
    avatar
    rosie
    Admin

    Posts : 631
    Join date : 2009-10-13

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  rosie on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:11 pm

    i wanna be a ☆ wrote:
    susanspy wrote:Hello all,



    My name is Susan & i like this place a lot for the fact that it is spam free & informative a lot. Well like to make friends here, so please do post a reply.

    thanks alot



    Cheers!!!
    who are you?

    susan, apparently.
    i'm very suspicious.

    syupeo geol
    Admin

    Posts : 1092
    Join date : 2009-06-29
    Age : 23

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  syupeo geol on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 pm

    Oh, damn I didn't see her intro. XD

    But I meant what site was she from...


    _________________

    Please embrace me...
    avatar
    fresh.

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-07-21

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  fresh. on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:42 pm

    aww heyy guys Smile i'm glad you remember me, makes me happy.

    and yeah allie of course i remember you!
    avatar
    xox.

    Posts : 888
    Join date : 2009-06-30
    Age : 23
    Location : the world.

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  xox. on Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:00 am

    Do you remember me? I was sort of just there.

    Again, danizzz23?
    avatar
    rosie
    Admin

    Posts : 631
    Join date : 2009-10-13

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  rosie on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:03 am

    fresh. wrote:aww heyy guys Smile i'm glad you remember me, makes me happy.

    and yeah allie of course i remember you!

    we need to talk girlfran
    avatar
    dead hearts
    Admin

    Posts : 697
    Join date : 2009-06-29
    Age : 22
    Location : chillin in the backseat with rebecca black.

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  dead hearts on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:33 pm

    jackie o wrote:
    i wanna be a ☆ wrote:
    susanspy wrote:Hello all,



    My name is Susan & i like this place a lot for the fact that it is spam free & informative a lot. Well like to make friends here, so please do post a reply.

    thanks alot



    Cheers!!!
    who are you?

    susan, apparently.
    i'm very suspicious.


    me too . . .


    _________________
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.



    i can say it but you won't you believe me
    you say you do but you don't deceive me
    it's hard to know they're out there
    it's hard to know that you still care
    i can say it but you won't you believe me
    you say you do but you don't deceive me
    dead hearts are everywhere
    avatar
    fresh.

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-07-21

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  fresh. on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:31 pm

    jackie o wrote:
    fresh. wrote:aww heyy guys Smile i'm glad you remember me, makes me happy.

    and yeah allie of course i remember you!

    we need to talk girlfran

    we so do. you have my e-mail too, you just NEVER E-MAILED ME.

    coughskankcough.

    Sponsored content

    Re: welll hello :)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:57 am