the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Reckless (rp)

reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Reckless (rp) Empty Reckless (rp)

Post  reckless(LOD) Fri May 07, 2010 10:29 am

Recording started:

Girls

KORZYBSKI, - - -
    Reckless (rp) Cintia2
    "I was at a party Saturday 15th. There's no fucking way I could have killed Myra. Seriously! Why would I want to kill her? I had nothing against the girl. I mean, yeah, she did sleep with my boyfriend...ex-boyfriend. He's now my ex. Anyway, I wouldn't kill anyone over some stupid boy. I'm too beautiful for that. I can get anyone with the snap of my finger. I'm not bragging.I'm just saying. But, back to the real conversation. If you want to check someone check, Luke. I know, he went to jail and got out because there wasn't enough evidence, but I would defiantly interview him again."
    Taken by:

TURNER,- - -
    Reckless (rp) Dgpst
    "Okay, look, I know you cops are trying to do this stupid cop shit but you better treat me like a socialite. I don't need you people looking up my ass, trying to find clues. You do one thing I don't like, and my daddy's sues. Alright?! Now, I don't know this whatever chick...Mia...Myra...whatever! I do know I didn't kill her. Why would I want to do her away? She was a loser. No one knew her, and, like, no one cared. God. She's ruining everyone's life. Can you believe that! She's dead and she STILL makes the school a bad place. People like her shouldn't be allowed...Oh god. Now, I sound guilty. I'm not! I just babble when I'm under pressure. Okay, I don't want to talk anymore. Let me out."
    Taken by:

ADAMS,- - -
    Reckless (rp) Icon18
    "Is this recording on? Hello? Hello?...Oh! It is. Well, listen up, coppers. haha. I'm sorry I still can't get over the fact, Myra's dead. She was like my best friend, well was. Then she started hanging out with all these jocks and...well, thats it. She didn't become popular, she was just doing popular guys. If you ask me, she was just popular in the locker room. If ya know what I mean. I guess you know by now, the only reason they wanted her was because she had magically turned beautiful over night [summer]. Don't get me wrong, she was pretty before, but Myra had always been shy. God...I really do miss her! No matter what, she was still my best friend.I really did try to warn her about the wrong people. The only thing that I wish she wouldn't have done, was keep so many secrets. Fuck! I still can't believe she was two month pregnant and didn't tell me. Its all over now...Anyway, if you were to interview anyone I would interview Korzybski and Luke. Those two have been acting weird ever since Myra's death. Last night I saw her yelling at him over hammers. "Where are they! You left them, you son of a bitch. We're going to get caught!" Sound suspicious?"
    Taken by:

NGUYEN, - - -
    Reckless (rp) Ash_1
    "As if I know anything about the two princess of this school [Korzybski and Turner]. Those two follow each other around like flies. Does that simile make sense? Whatever. You cops shouldn't be interviewing me. I have nothing to do with them. Actually, I hate them! They're horrible. And, they love to torture 'losers,' especially, Myra. Myra was like their main target because she was super pretty, but very unpopular. I totally feel bad for her. If anyone would have killed Myra, I would probably be the two witches!
    Taken by:

DOUBTS, naomi
    Reckless (rp) 017
    "I really don't know anyone, or anything, for that matter. I'm new here and I'm already being investigated for a murder! Mom was right! I am a trouble maker. But seriously, I didn't do anything. Yeah, okay, I did have some contact with Myra but it wasn't anything bad. Let me tell you something, one day when I met up with her, you know to just hang, Myra was all disoriented. And she had all this scratches on her arms. It looked like she had been running through the woods and had gotten all messed up by the tree branches. Anyway, after that day I didn't see Myra again."
    Taken by: reckless(LOD)

Boys

SCHWEITZER, - - -
    Reckless (rp) Chace6
    "Did I kill her? Nah! Man, I have enough money to un-kill her. That's a joke. Get it? I'm loaded. Not in that way! I don't smoke weed...or anything. Look, whoever killed her had a huge grudge on her. You know how they found her! Strangled, burned, AND head wounds. Phew. Now, that shit...that shit is insane. Whoever did this wanted her dead, really dead. That's why I didn't do it. I barely knew her! And I was at the party with my girlfriend, you know, the Turner girl. She's sexy...I mean beautiful. Whatever, the point is I had an alibi.
    Taken by:

ADLER, - - -
    Reckless (rp) Normal_SilverCupHQ014
    "I'm guessing you think I had something to do with it, right. Yeah, my father is the governor of Missouri...I know how the law works. You cops are all 'innocent till proven guilty.' That's all a load of bull! Let me tell you something, I know Luke, he would never do anything like that. Yeah, he was sleeping around with Myra, but his bitch of a girlfriend was giving him shit. Also, Luke didn't know about her being pregnant. If he would have known, he would have treated Myra (and the baby) like queens. That's how Luke is! Fuck. This is going to mess up the Lacrosse season...That's not even the point is it?! Whatever, dude, if I were you I would check back to Korzybski. She had good reasons to kill Myra..."
    Taken by:

LUKE,- - -
    Reckless (rp) STM5
    "Look, man, I didn't fucking kill her! I'm tired of this shit. I've been hand-cuffed, put in jail and interviewed so many times...I don't even know. Is this some type of cruel joke? Are you trying to wear me out so badly, that'll confess to something I didn't do. Look, everyone saw me at that goddamn party, Myra was never there. How the hell would I have killed her? We were at two different places! No, I didn't know she was pregnant. Why would I kill a pregnant woman? What? You think I would have been ashamed if it was mine. Hell, no! I would have dealt with it like I was supposed to! You think I didn't think of that when we had sex!?! Fuck! Let me out. I have things to handle..."
    Taken by:

FLEISCHER, - - -
    Reckless (rp) Joshbeech
    "Alright, so, I guess its common sense to ask the school criminal some questions, right. Its funny though. Its just what you would expect! Really, this smug look on my face has to do with how hilarious this situation is. The fact that my ex-girlfriend is found dead...will probably lead you to think I killed her right? I'm a delinquent, she's my ex. I didn't do it. You see, I was getting high with my buddy Frank. You can ask Myra's little friend...what's her name...the Adams chick. She walked in on us. No biggie. I always liked her, she's someone you can trust. My complete oppsite. Anyway, do you believe my story? Or will my filthy rich father have to bail me out?"
    Taken by:

Recording terminated

Last edited by reckless(LOD) on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 12 times in total
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Reckless (rp) Empty Re: Reckless (rp)

Post  reckless(LOD) Sat May 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Code:
    First Name:
    Bio:

RULES:

No power playing! AT ALL! If you do "bye bye character."
    You MUST post! If you don't 'bye bye character'
    You must have good grammar!
    If you're going to be absent tell me!
    DO NOT PLAY YOUR OWN BOYFRIENDS! THAT'S LAME!
    Thank you, Smile

Last edited by reckless(LOD) on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Galen and Rose

Post  Galen and Rose Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:10 pm

So, can I still join this roleplay? It looks like it hasn't been replyed to in a long time.
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:48 pm

i restarted it. yay!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:16 am