the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
tricks
dead hearts
xox.
rosie
xobiancax3xo
syupeo geol
10 posters

What's up with all the gay asian crap?

Bianca<3

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Empty What's up with all the gay asian crap?

Post  Bianca<3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Seriously. I come back and it's overtaken by gay asians. Gross. What's up with all the gay asian crap? Icon_rolleyes What's up with all the gay asian crap? Icon_rolleyes What's up with all the gay asian crap? Icon_rolleyes What's up with all the gay asian crap? Icon_rolleyes What's up with all the gay asian crap? Icon_rolleyes What's up with all the gay asian crap? Icon_rolleyes
    syupeo geol
    Admin

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Empty Re: What's up with all the gay asian crap?

Post  syupeo geol Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Where...?
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Empty Re: What's up with all the gay asian crap?

Post  xobiancax3xo Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:04 pm

the fucking ugly banner; you're fucking ugly signature. the usual.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:24 pm

you're my favorite person ever.

also: i do hate the banner. not because it's asian, but because the text is not very well-done. i'm gonna make a new one, don't worry.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:10 pm

jackie o wrote:you're my favorite person ever.

also: i do hate the banner. not because it's asian, but because the text is not very well-done. i'm gonna make a new one, don't worry.

lol. okay. make one. but no one here has even come close to matching brook's blending/banner-making talent. and i doubt that you can do it. i have made a few blends but they SUCK compared to brooks:

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Af (i dont shop there. i made it for my cousin or someone..

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Taylor

suckyy. brooks are a 34723478923748927428374 times better than those. you should see some others that she made.
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:10 pm

wow
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:12 pm

xox. wrote:

lol. okay. make one. but no one here has even come close to matching brook's blending/banner-making talent. and i doubt that you can do it. i have made a few blends but they SUCK compared to brooks:

suckyy. brooks are a 34723478923748927428374 times better than those. you should see some others that she made.
    I'm not talented. I SUCK.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:02 pm

lad musician wrote:

wow

I'M SORRY I'M A TOTAL GRAPHICS NAZI. YOUR BLEND IS REALLY GOOD (LIKE REALLY), BUT I'M SO OCD ABOUT TEXT.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:02 pm

xox. wrote:

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Af (i dont shop there. i made it for my cousin or someone..

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Taylor

lol shut up i;ve been making graphics for years.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:07 pm

lad musician wrote:
    xox. wrote:

I'm not talented. I SUCK.
    are you on drugs? you ARE fucking talented.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:09 pm

and jackie o, I didn't say that your graphics are bad. I wouldn't say that because I haven't seen them. I was just complimenting brooks.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:52 pm

ta da:

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Newpap

ignore that ugly discoloration line thing in the middle, i can't do anything about it. that's because whoever scanned in this LOVELY anja rubik ps had the magazine bent and it made that annoying discoloration. but yeah.

i didn't work very long on this so like there are a few flaws here and there, but i just wanted to give you guys an example banner.

here's some of my other work:

What's up with all the gay asian crap? STELLAFORREAL

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Nameofthegame

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Loveisloss

What's up with all the gay asian crap? MAXIPAD

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Nataliecarinawoods

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Classic3
    What's up with all the gay asian crap? Classic1
    What's up with all the gay asian crap? Classic4
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:57 pm

Whoa. Those were good. What program do you use? Photoshop?
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:58 pm

CS4.

Lol, did you think I was lying when I said I knew how to photoshop?
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:59 pm

xox. wrote:and jackie o, I didn't say that your graphics are bad. I wouldn't say that because I haven't seen them. I was just complimenting brooks.

Actually, you did btw. You said that you "doubted that I could do it."

I wonder if you'd like to take back that statement now?
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:02 pm

jackie o wrote:CS4.

I believe that seeing is believeing haha. But you proved me wrong. But is cs4 a free program or does it cost a lot of money?
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:03 pm

xox. wrote:

I believe that seeing is believeing haha. But you proved me wrong. But is cs4 a free program or does it cost a lot of money?

But you still doubted my ability. Mmhmm.

It's a photoshop program. PS Creative Suite 4. It costs like over 1000 dollars. I used a torrent though.

It's really difficult to use so unless you're VERY secure with GIMP/basic forms of Photoshop, I wouldn't get it. My grandmother taught me the basic functions cause she used to be an art photographer and then I'm just naturally good with computer programs and used a lot of tuts.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:10 pm

jackie o wrote:
    xox. wrote:

It's a photoshop program. PS Creative Suite 4. It costs like over 1000 dollars. I used a torrent though.

It's really difficult to use so unless you're VERY secure with GIMP/basic forms of Photoshop, I wouldn't get it. My grandmother taught me the basic functions cause she used to be an art photographer and then I'm just naturally good with computer
    program and used a lot of tuts.
    Yeah. Sorry about the whole doubting thing. :/ but you have to admit brook is very good. And I wouldn't get for myself either.. I don't use photoshop.. I usually make very basic stuff.. I was considering taking the beginners photoshop course at my local civic center...
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:11 pm

xox. wrote:
    jackie o wrote:
    xox. wrote:

It's really difficult to use so unless you're VERY secure with GIMP/basic forms of Photoshop, I wouldn't get it. My grandmother taught me the basic functions cause she used to be an art photographer and then I'm just naturally good with computer
    program and used a lot of tuts.
    Yeah. Sorry about the whole doubting thing. :/ but you have to admit brook is very good. And I wouldn't get for myself either.. I don't use photoshop.. I usually make very basic stuff.. I was considering taking the beginners photoshop course at my local civic center...

Do I have to admit that?

(No offense Brook, just being one of those annoying philosophical brats Razz)
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:21 pm

Well, I think she is really good..
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:23 pm

okay,i agree about the new banner. but please stop talking about photoshop and stuff. this is about stupid asian people Smile
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:26 pm

lol okay bianca.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:51 pm

i think brooke (whoeve the fuck that is) sucks at making banners. this is the second one that sucked. i still remember the gay asian blowjbo.
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:25 am

jackie o wrote:ta da:

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Newpap

ignore that ugly discoloration line thing in the middle, i can't do anything about it. that's because whoever scanned in this LOVELY anja rubik ps had the magazine bent and it made that annoying discoloration. but yeah.

i didn't work very long on this so like there are a few flaws here and there, but i just wanted to give you guys an example banner.

here's some of my other work:

What's up with all the gay asian crap? STELLAFORREAL

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Nameofthegame

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Loveisloss

What's up with all the gay asian crap? MAXIPAD

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Nataliecarinawoods

What's up with all the gay asian crap? Classic3
    What's up with all the gay asian crap? Classic1
    What's up with all the gay asian crap? Classic4

I love the jonas brothers one. What's up with all the gay asian crap? Icon_porc
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:27 am

xoBiancax3xo wrote:i think brooke (whoeve the fuck that is) sucks at making banners. this is the second one that sucked. i still remember the gay asian blowjbo.

then you make one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content