the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
syupeo geol
xox.
rosie
kayla
8 posters

I hate when idiotic girls do this....

Bianca

I hate when idiotic girls do this.... Empty I hate when idiotic girls do this....

Post  Bianca Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:35 pm

I hate emotional girls. It's them who make girls look like they're "weak". Seriously. Don't fucking cry at movies, don't fucking cry at all, and don't fucking whine about how sex is supposed to be "special". Sex is FUN. Seriously.

GIRLS ARE FUCKING RETARDED. (Most, anyway)
    kayla

I hate when idiotic girls do this.... Empty Re: I hate when idiotic girls do this....

Post  kayla Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:15 pm

haha
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

I hate when idiotic girls do this.... Empty Re: I hate when idiotic girls do this....

Post  rosie Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:55 pm

ohhhh you make me happy
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:40 pm

If I had the right guy to have sex with I would have lost my virginity a looooong time ago. I mean, I WANT to have sex with mark. He has no objection. And I do love him. But when I read all this stuff in books and on tv about how losing your virginity is difficult and painful and you will remember it forever. And I am scared that if I have sex with mark I will be called a slut and whore. And everytime I do see mark I want to rip his clothes off with my teeth. What should I do? Do it even though I have only been dating him for a couple months or remain the innocent little virgin till our graduation?
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:37 pm

lol "i want to rip his clothes off with my teeth"

he's your boyfriend. if you trust him/feel it's right, then have sex with him.
    kaylaaaa

Post  kaylaaaa Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:46 pm

what grade are you in?
    Biancax3

Post  Biancax3 Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:03 am

sex is fun.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:17 am

I'm a junior.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:20 pm

our school is having their semi-formal next friday. should we do it then? and thank god me and my mom are practically best friends, so talking to her about birth control was somewhat easy. of course, she objected but i eventually persuaded her. and i am being all freaked out about keeping it as safe as possible, is there anything else you can you use other than condoms? i was reading a meg cabot book about 6 months back (ready or not) and she was going to have sex with her boyfriend and yeah i am not going to get into detail. but they mentioned something called, contreceptive foam? but i think i am ready.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:41 pm

http://tinyurl.com/y9pnrkx

btw don't plan it.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:51 pm

thank you! I am trying my best not to plan it. I will just talk to my health teacher about it on Monday. I also have to talk to mark. I already told him that I am ready and he is fine. But again, thaaaank you!
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:48 pm

... you're going to talk to your health teacher?
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:14 pm

believe it or not, yes. She is really cool. She is like 26 and single and really easy to talk to and in my health class all we really talk about is boys. But that is when none of the guys are there because they all skip health anyways.
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:10 pm

xox. wrote:our school is having their semi-formal next friday. should we do it then? and thank god me and my mom are practically best friends, so talking to her about birth control was somewhat easy. of course, she objected but i eventually persuaded her. and i am being all freaked out about keeping it as safe as possible, is there anything else you can you use other than condoms? i was reading a meg cabot book about 6 months back (ready or not) and she was going to have sex with her boyfriend and yeah i am not going to get into detail. but they mentioned something called, contreceptive foam? but i think i am ready.
    I read that book. Wait nvm. Was it in the Princess Diaries?
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:07 pm

No. the PD where they talk about Mia having sex with her boyfriend is princess on the brink and forever princess. I read all of megs books
    Bianca

Post  Bianca Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:23 am

This is exactly what i'm talking about. Girls thinking it has to be special. Guys don't like that. Its so retarded to be like "I'm not ready!" seriously?
    kayla

Post  kayla Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:05 am

omg this boy aghhhhhhh im starting to find him SO hot. hes the only guy i would ever do it with in high school, hes so sweet. well from the times ive talked to him he is
    it's that guy i showed you a long time ago, bianca.
    Bianca

Post  Bianca Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:20 am

bahahah! i remember him Very Happy
    ahahah

and wen r we doing the roleplay??
    kayla

Post  kayla Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:24 am

yeahh Smile and idk whenever you want to
    Bianca

Post  Bianca Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 am

Sad maybe we should just go back to our old one..... this one's not working out.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 am

xox. wrote:No. the PD where they talk about Mia having sex with her boyfriend is princess on the brink and forever princess. I read all of megs books

it was the all-american girl one. ready or not? i read that so long ago.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:02 am

jackie o wrote:
    xox. wrote:No. the PD where they talk about Mia having sex with her boyfriend is princess on the brink and forever princess. I read all of megs books

Yeah that's the one
    kayla

Post  kayla Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:12 pm

Bianca wrote:Sad maybe we should just go back to our old one..... this one's not working out.
    Sad
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:37 pm

xox. wrote:
    jackie o wrote:

Yeah that's the one
    Oh yeah. I read that one.
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Bianca wrote:I hate emotional girls. It's them who make girls look like they're "weak". Seriously. Don't fucking cry at movies, don't fucking cry at all, and don't fucking whine about how sex is supposed to be "special". Sex is FUN. Seriously.

GIRLS ARE FUCKING RETARDED. (Most, anyway)

is your boyfriend still beating you ?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:37 pm