the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
preciouslips92
kayla
syupeo geol
7 posters

tsunami2010

syupeo geol
    Admin

tsunami2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: tsunami2010

Post  syupeo geol Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:16 pm

I've never loved his music but I've listened to it a bit. You're not a satan worshiper because you like his music, as long as you know there is a God and you believe in God and the word of the Bible you're fine. We don't know what's true though...now a days.
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

Post  preciouslips92 Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:20 pm

wow, i'm really surprised! and beyonce is a christian (grew up in a methodist church, found out on Beyonce Revealed from E! entertainment) so i thought he was christian? wow.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:21 pm

lol conspiracy theories
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:21 pm

oh damn
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Writers such as Mark Dice,[7] David Icke, Ryan Burke, Jüri Lina and Morgan Gricar, have argued that the Bavarian Illuminati survived, possibly to this day. Many of these theories propose that world events are being controlled and manipulated by a secret society calling itself the Illuminati.[8][9] Conspiracy theorists have claimed that many notable people were or are members of the Illuminati, including Winston Churchill, the Bush family,[10] Barack Obama,[11] the Rothschild family,[12] David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski.[13]

What the hell! First Jay-z, now Obama. Well, damn. This is getting harder and harder to believe.
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

Post  preciouslips92 Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:26 pm

right! i don't think the bush family was in...they're clearly making it up.
    Dancingqueen2700
    Dancingqueen2700

Post  Dancingqueen2700 Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:29 pm

OMFG!!! I heard about this whole thing last month...and when I heard about it...I couldn't be alone...I WAS SCARED OUT OF MY PANTS. You know Rihanna is part of it too? I saw a video explaining how her video umbrella has santic meanings in it. And it shows you the devil and everything. If you guys want the link I'll send it to you. I heard Lady gaga was part of it in a way...that's why she acts to weird and shiz
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:29 pm

preciouslips92 wrote:wow, i'm really surprised! and beyonce is a christian (grew up in a methodist church, found out on Beyonce Revealed from E! entertainment) so i thought he was christian? wow.

I was reading about that and they say people in the Illuminate say they're 'god believers' to make themselves look innocent. I mean, no one would buy music from people that practice satanically.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm

And oh shit! ^^^
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:32 pm

I'm questioning Obama...
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Dancingqueen2700 wrote:OMFG!!! I heard about this whole thing last month...and when I heard about it...I couldn't be alone...I WAS SCARED OUT OF MY PANTS. You know Rihanna is part of it too? I saw a video explaining how her video umbrella has santic meanings in it. And it shows you the devil and everything. If you guys want the link I'll send it to you. I heard Lady gaga was part of it in a way...that's why she acts to weird and shiz

I read the R was in it, but Lady G was never mentioned. And what about "Disturbia" or "Run This Town." Blah. They even say Kanye is in it and Kanye sings in "Run This Town." What the hell, is all I have to say! How does "Umbrella" have satanic images in it??
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:35 pm

☆ ★ ☆ wrote:I'm questioning Obama...

Wanna get cut!?!

lol. jk. jk

Um...why?
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:37 pm

PurplePersons' wrote:

Wanna get cut!?!

lol. jk. jk

Um...why?
    It's just that the things people are saying is sort of dominating my opinion towards him.
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Oh. I understand.

The Illuminati are the top players on the International playground, basically belonging to the thirteen of the wealthiest families in the world, and they are the men who really rule the world from behind the scenes (yes, they are mostly men, with a few exceptions). They are the REAL Decision Makers, who make up the rules for presidents and governments to follow, and they are often held from public scrutiny, as their action can't stand scrutiny. They are connected by bloodlines going back thousands and thousands of years in time, and they are very careful keeping those bloodlines as pure as possible from generation to generation. The only way to do so is by interbreeding. That is why you so often see royalties marry royalties, for example. Their parents decide whom their children should marry.

Their power lies in the occult, (magic rituals) and in economy - money creates power. The Illuminati own all the International banks, the oil-businesses, the most powerful businesses of industry and trade, they infiltrate politics and education and they own most governments - or at the very least control them. They even own Hollywood and the Music Industry.

An good example is the American election for presidency. It is no secret that the candidate who gets the most sponsorship in form of money and positive Media coverage wins the election, as this gives the power to "un-create" the opposed candidate and effectively promote the candidate who will follow the plans of the Illuminati. Media, knowing how to manipulate ignorant people, can easily steer an election in a desired direction so the candidate that's been selected by the Illuminati wins. More often than not, it is the candidate with the 'purest bloodline' and who is the most corrupt that will be chosen for the job. The Illuminati put in top positions people who they know have a dark past, so they can be easily controlled. If these appointed people, who are promised fame and fortune if they follow the rules, are breaking the same rules, the Puppet Masters can easily get them back in line by threatening to put their dirty laundry out to dry in public. If that doesn't help, the person will end up like John F. Kennedy and others.

Omg! They killed J.F.K!
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:40 pm

And OMG they even own the Drug Industry. What the fuck!
    kayla

Post  kayla Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:41 pm

i cant believe yall believe this
    kayla

Post  kayla Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:42 pm

☆ ★ ☆ wrote:
    PurplePersons' wrote:

Wanna get cut!?!

lol. jk. jk

Um...why?
    It's just that the things people are saying is sort of dominating my opinion towards him.
    lol so do you also believe the founding fathers of this country were also in on it, too?
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:43 pm

k. wrote:
    ☆ ★ ☆ wrote:
    PurplePersons' wrote:

Wanna get cut!?!

lol. jk. jk

Um...why?
    lol so do you also believe the founding fathers of this country were also in on it, too?
    No.
    kayla

Post  kayla Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:44 pm

☆ ★ ☆ wrote:
    k. wrote:
    ☆ ★ ☆ wrote:
    PurplePersons' wrote:

Wanna get cut!?!

lol. jk. jk

Um...why?
    No.
    so that defeats the whole obama thing, then.
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:44 pm

k. wrote:
    ☆ ★ ☆ wrote:
    PurplePersons' wrote:

Wanna get cut!?!

lol. jk. jk

Um...why?

Oh shit! They were? I can't believe I trusted George Washington. Pssst
    kayla

Post  kayla Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:45 pm

I bet if someone showed you the loose change documentary, you'd believe that also.
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:46 pm

it's all made up?
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:47 pm

k. wrote:I bet if someone showed you the loose change documentary, you'd believe that also.

Are you calling me gullible?
    Dancingqueen2700
    Dancingqueen2700

Post  Dancingqueen2700 Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:48 pm

PurplePersons' wrote:Oh. I understand.

The Illuminati are the top players on the International playground, basically belonging to the thirteen of the wealthiest families in the world, and they are the men who really rule the world from behind the scenes (yes, they are mostly men, with a few exceptions). They are the REAL Decision Makers, who make up the rules for presidents and governments to follow, and they are often held from public scrutiny, as their action can't stand scrutiny. They are connected by bloodlines going back thousands and thousands of years in time, and they are very careful keeping those bloodlines as pure as possible from generation to generation. The only way to do so is by interbreeding. That is why you so often see royalties marry royalties, for example. Their parents decide whom their children should marry.

Their power lies in the occult, (magic rituals) and in economy - money creates power. The Illuminati own all the International banks, the oil-businesses, the most powerful businesses of industry and trade, they infiltrate politics and education and they own most governments - or at the very least control them. They even own Hollywood and the Music Industry.

An good example is the American election for presidency. It is no secret that the candidate who gets the most sponsorship in form of money and positive Media coverage wins the election, as this gives the power to "un-create" the opposed candidate and effectively promote the candidate who will follow the plans of the Illuminati. Media, knowing how to manipulate ignorant people, can easily steer an election in a desired direction so the candidate that's been selected by the Illuminati wins. More often than not, it is the candidate with the 'purest bloodline' and who is the most corrupt that will be chosen for the job. The Illuminati put in top positions people who they know have a dark past, so they can be easily controlled. If these appointed people, who are promised fame and fortune if they follow the rules, are breaking the same rules, the Puppet Masters can easily get them back in line by threatening to put their dirty laundry out to dry in public. If that doesn't help, the person will end up like John F. Kennedy and others.

Omg! They killed J.F.K!
    YOU WANNA SEE THE RIHANNA VIDEO?!?! Anyway, I heard that the illuminati killed Michael Jackson and blamed it on that doctor. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd maybe Obama joined the Illuminati, if this is true to prevent himself from ending up like J.F.K.
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

Post  preciouslips92 Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:51 pm

wow...this is all confusing to me but please you don't have to explain yourselves...just let me be confused because i really don't want to know the truth. unless if it's good.
    kayla

Post  kayla Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:53 pm

PurplePersons' wrote:
    k. wrote:I bet if someone showed you the loose change documentary, you'd believe that also.

Are you calling me gullible?
    nope

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:42 pm