the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

wtf. wow. your stupid.

xox.
    xox.

wtf. wow. your stupid. Empty wtf. wow. your stupid.

Post  xox. Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:50 pm

There is this one girl in my class who I cannot stand. She is obsessed with designers. Not fashion, but designers. But she is just annoying about it. All she does is brag about all the 'designer' things she has. She thinks hollister (ew), abercrombie & fitch (ew-er), and ugg are designer. I'm like wtf. Aaaaand I was reading a vogue during lunch and she's like 'omg I love vogue!' (for the record, she pronounced vogue, VAUG). Then she called vogue 'a model book.' I wanted to strangle her. Then she started dragging on about all the 'designer' things she owns (the ones I mentioned above). Then I tried to explain that there is a difference between designer and name brand. Then she called me an idiot and proceeded on her 'designer' explanation. And fyi, she is obsessive about name brands. She has ads pulled out of vogue in her locker. It's creepy. So her notebook, she told me, has designers all over it. And she succesfully got a few. but she thought sephora and saks fifth avenue was a fucking designer. I'm trying not to sound like a snob, because I hardly own any designer stuff, but it bothers me when people have fashion illiteracy. And I had to tell all you guys this because my friends are either guys or my teammates on my hockey team. And they could care less lol. Ok sorry I'm done
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

wtf. wow. your stupid. Empty Re: wtf. wow. your stupid.

Post  preciouslips92 Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:57 pm

I WOULD BE MAD TOO! there is a difference between name brands, such as aeropostale, hollister and american eagle. and designers are like gucci, coach, versace, chanel, zac posen etc...which in speaking of who is your favorite designer? mine is oscar de la renta, i think his dresses/gowns are just absoultely amazing and beautiful!
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:20 pm

she is a major fail
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Seriously. And I like valentino and givenchys gowns.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:51 pm

coach is not a designer

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content