the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
xobiancax3xo
brownieblush
6 posters

Prom... Date?

brownieblush
    brownieblush

Prom... Date? Empty Prom... Date?

Post  brownieblush Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:34 pm

OK guys, I feel lame asking this, but here goes. Work with me, bc I feel like a lot of this is going to be disconnected brain vomit (& I apologize).
    First off, are any of you guys seniors?

Well, Prom. It's coming up soon. My Spring Break just started, and guys will be asking girls right after. So, no one asked me when I was a junior, and no one is going to ask me this year. It's weird because while I'm technically average-popular, I don't have many guy friends, and those I have I'm not that tight with. I have several options therefore. One, is to go alone with other girls who are dateless, and two is to get a friend to get a guy to ask me. I don't like either, but One is at least less needy/desperate/pathetic.

So. What would you do?
    Not being wanted by a guy really sucks at times like this Sad
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Prom... Date? Empty Re: Prom... Date?

Post  xobiancax3xo Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:36 pm

why don't u just ask a guy? that's prob what I'll do next year if I don't get a date early.
    kayla

Post  kayla Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:38 pm

there's nothing wrong with asking. if the person you're asking drives, you could be cute and draw on his car with paint pens.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:41 pm

kayla wrote:there's nothing wrong with asking. if the person you're asking drives, you could be cute and draw on his car with paint pens.

-_- hahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!
    brownieblush
    brownieblush

Post  brownieblush Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:43 pm

Hmm. I didn't even think of that. You Poppy girls are G's O_O Hmm...
    kayla

Post  kayla Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:44 pm

thats what we do here for senior girls!! thats what ill do for whoever i decide to ask.
    brownieblush
    brownieblush

Post  brownieblush Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:45 pm

When you think about it, senior girls are actually at a disadvantage in the Prom game. Bc while it's not acceptable for us to go with younger guys, the senior guys can and often do go with younger girls. Interesting. Thanks for that.
    kayla

Post  kayla Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:48 pm

no sr girls is a dance, but i get what youre saying. that always sucks. a lot of guys in my grade go out with seniors because all the senior men are taken.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:48 pm

brownieblush wrote:When you think about it, senior girls are actually at a disadvantage in the Prom game. Bc while it's not acceptable for us to go with younger guys, the senior guys can and often do go with younger girls. Interesting. Thanks for that.

ahhahaah; i know. i might go with this one guy this year Very Happy and i'm in tenth grade; hahaha.
    brownieblush
    brownieblush

Post  brownieblush Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:57 pm

O, so is senior girls a Sadie Hawkins type of dance?
    Bianca, have fun if you go Very Happy
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

Post  preciouslips92 Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:47 pm

i have that same problem! but i'm just going with my friend, because the guys at my school are lame and crack heads and they all have girlfriends. so it's pretty much going to be a GIRLS NIGHT! maybe my senior year i'll go all out.
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:41 pm

I would go to the prom with some other girls. But that's because I'm weird and antisocial.
    When my brother was a senior he went to the prom without a date and had a great time!
    brownieblush
    brownieblush

Post  brownieblush Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:31 pm

☆ ohmygodsun wrote:I would go to the prom with some other girls. But that's because I'm weird and antisocial.
    When my brother was a senior he went to the prom without a date and had a great time!

Yeah, I'm just going to go. I k I'll kill myself if I can only wonder what might've been
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:43 am

You could go with your best guy friend if you have one. I'm going to junior prom with my bestest guy friend in the world, Kyle. But it can be awkward when your dancing and everyone else is making out and your talking about how your going to win the next lacrosse game. -.-
    brownieblush
    brownieblush

Post  brownieblush Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:22 pm

xox. wrote:You could go with your best guy friend if you have one. I'm going to junior prom with my bestest guy friend in the world, Kyle. But it can be awkward when your dancing and everyone else is making out and your talking about how your going to win the next lacrosse game. -.-

LOL Smile Hey, less romantic tension though. That's a good idea, except for I'm not really close to any guys.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content