the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
rosie
syupeo geol
preciouslips92
xobiancax3xo
reckless(LOD)
xox.
10 posters

fourr fucking twentyy

syupeo geol
    Admin

fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Empty Re: fourr fucking twentyy

Post  syupeo geol Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:41 pm

no. not you. bianca and kaylin.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:43 pm

oh ok. Phew and where is lala?
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:46 pm

idk. she hasn't been on aim. maybe she fell off the face of the earth this time. Shocked
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:51 pm

D: noooo !
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:08 pm

omg I forgot to tell you. my newspaper went to this museum for a piece we are doing and an international school was there. sooooooo there was this really, really sexy asian guy and I thought of you hahah

If you go to google images and type Asian guys and you click on the 15th picture (should he a group of Asian guys with their shirts off ( Very Happy ) he looked like the one on the far right. Except he had his shirt on, sadly. Sad
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:52 pm

xkaylinx wrote:
    educate yourself, my darlings.
    and then tell me that weed isn't bad for you. Rolling Eyes

woahh you do not want to have an academic showdown with me

i did a debate on marijuana legalization last year that i completely owned, do you want me to go find my research?
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:42 am

okay, you guys are retarded and i'm above you. i'm too good to be on here. so BYE. and you guys who i thought were my "friends" forget it because i can't be friends with uneducated people. k? bye babies Smile

fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes fourr fucking twentyy - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:48 pm

wow, that's really rude.
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:24 pm

lmao, is she serious? just because we don't agree with her she's going to leave. her argument was invalid the whole time.

xox. wrote:omg I forgot to tell you. my newspaper went to this museum for a piece we are doing and an international school was there. sooooooo there was this really, really sexy asian guy and I thought of you hahah

If you go to google images and type Asian guys and you click on the 15th picture (should he a group of Asian guys with their shirts off ( Very Happy ) he looked like the one on the far right. Except he had his shirt on, sadly. Sad
    that's cool. lol, why does everyone think of me when it comes to Asians?
    kayla.

Post  kayla. Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:43 pm

lol ok then. im "uneducated" according to a girl who sleeps around YAY
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:41 pm

☆ ohmygodsun wrote:lmao, is she serious? just because we don't agree with her she's going to leave. her argument was invalid the whole time.

xox. wrote:omg I forgot to tell you. my newspaper went to this museum for a piece we are doing and an international school was there. sooooooo there was this really, really sexy asian guy and I thought of you hahah

shay, did you really just ask that ?

anyway, about this weed debate. i think weed is bad for you, pointblank. but i don't care if you don't think it's bad or not. i respect your opinion. not everyone has the same one.
    i would never smoke anything, because i want to live till i'm 92. only because that's my favorite number.
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:47 pm

BANG! ♥️ wrote:
    ☆ ohmygodsun wrote:lmao, is she serious? just because we don't agree with her she's going to leave. her argument was invalid the whole time.

shay, did you really just ask that ?

anyway, about this weed debate. i think weed is bad for you, pointblank. but i don't care if you don't think it's bad or not. i respect your opinion. not everyone has the same one.
    i would never smoke anything, because i want to live till i'm 92. only because that's my favorite number.
    but you even think of me when you see asians. it's scary.

apparently i'm going to die when sampling weed. i don't want to get old!!!
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:56 pm

you're the only one who cares about whether see Asians or not.

and you can try it..just don't addicted. that's when the whole drugs things come in.

i'm actually really surprised by Bianca. she seems like the type of person who would be in to that,not to sound mean or anything but the type of people she dates...
    kayla

Post  kayla Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:29 pm

woops i forgot to say POSSIBLY in my last post.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:03 pm

lol bianca is saying we are uneducated? haha and i wouldn't dare have an academic showdown with allie. she will prove you wrong in a billion different ways, anddddd she is like what, a senior? and allie is probably soo much smarter than you.

anywayssss, bianca, you called weed a poison, yet you talk about how you drink? alcohol is a poison too. i know kayla said that first so, all credit to kayla
    angie
    angie

Post  angie Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Whoa, I've missed a lot. I'm not sure if I want to join the debate, cause I'm not the smartest person in the world(: but I am smart enough not try to outsmart Allie. That's not in your best interest. Lol I think Bianca just wants attention, so just let her go. No fighting the force of NPAP. Where is LOD now and days?
    kayla.

Post  kayla. Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:15 pm

she already left lol
    but yah where is LOD? Surprised
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:25 pm

she's on BOTC.

i don't think she likes coming on this site.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:41 pm

kayla. wrote:lol ok then. im "uneducated" according to a girl who sleeps around YAY

umm, i don't sleep around. i have a boyfriend.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:42 pm

BANG! ♥️ wrote:you're the only one who cares about whether see Asians or not.

and you can try it..just don't addicted. that's when the whole drugs things come in.

i'm actually really surprised by Bianca. she seems like the type of person who would be in to that,not to sound mean or anything but the type of people she dates...

so who i date affects my lifestyle?? my boyfriends a good person and he could fuck your ugly ass up...... bitch.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:43 pm

umm, having a boyfriend doesn't mean you don't sleep around.
    kayla

Post  kayla Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:43 pm

good for you..
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:43 pm

allie bby wrote:umm, having a boyfriend doesn't mean you don't sleep around.

it does if i only do it with him Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Well, THAT was an insult. I don't come on cause the site seems dead, even though I know people come on. I'm trying to come on more now.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 pm

angie wrote:Whoa, I've missed a lot. I'm not sure if I want to join the debate, cause I'm not the smartest person in the world(: but I am smart enough not try to outsmart Allie. That's not in your best interest. Lol I think Bianca just wants attention, so just let her go. No fighting the force of NPAP. Where is LOD now and days?

no, i want you people to realize that your idiot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:24 am