the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
hannah11200
reckless(LOD)
Mery.D
syupeo geol
xox.
dead hearts
10 posters

B.E.T ( black entertaiment television)

dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

B.E.T ( black entertaiment television) Empty B.E.T ( black entertaiment television)

Post  dead hearts Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Can I just say how much I dislike BET. All they do is promote black stereotypes like being a gangster or anything of that nature. Why did Jamie Foxx say that MJ "belonged to us", because he was black. Its just makes me mad. Sorry if I offend anybody but I just needed to get my opinion out there .

Last edited by PAC MAN. on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xox.
    xox.

B.E.T ( black entertaiment television) Empty Re: B.E.T ( black entertaiment television)

Post  xox. Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:09 pm

JBFOBD wrote:Can I just say how much I dislike BET. All they do is promote black stereotypes like being a gangster or anything of that nature. Why did Jamie Foxx say that MJ "belonged to us", because he was black. Its just makes me mad. Sorry if I offend anybody but I just needed to get my opinion out there .

i don't like bet either.
    syupeo geol
    Admin

B.E.T ( black entertaiment television) Empty Re: B.E.T ( black entertaiment television)

Post  syupeo geol Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:42 pm

BET is boring.

But anyway Jamie Foxx said that because he made a way for black people's music to be heard with his music videos first being on MTV. Though I think the music now is stupid and the videos make me sick.
    Mery.D
    Mery.D

Post  Mery.D Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:48 pm

i'm black and i still find BET annyoing..

totaly dose state all the sterotypes.. and people are idiots if they call hip hop music.. Well hip hop is music because of jazzy and diddy, 2pac because when they spoke they had meaning to their words, hip hop now is all about sex with girl shakking their little ass in the fing camera..

god i hate that, hows is that suppose 2 inpower blakc people... Evil or Very Mad
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:48 pm

my mom blocked BET. Don't ask me why because I don't know. I like MTV and VH1 better.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:33 pm

LoverofDrama wrote:my mom blocked BET. Don't ask me why because I don't know. I like MTV and VH1 better.

haha. my parents dont even know that there are parental controls. lol. its because they are so techno-logicly retarded. haha
    Mery.D
    Mery.D

Post  Mery.D Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:11 pm

xox. wrote:
    LoverofDrama wrote:my mom blocked BET. Don't ask me why because I don't know. I like MTV and VH1 better.

haha. my parents dont even know that there are parental controls. lol. its because they are so techno-logicly retarded. haha

haha i love it when parents are soo galable Laughing
    hannah11200
    hannah11200
    Admin

Post  hannah11200 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:43 pm

xox. wrote:

Same here =P
    Dancingqueen2700
    Dancingqueen2700

Post  Dancingqueen2700 Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:17 pm

I used to love B.E.T. when it had family music. I mean I hate this new artist with alll they talk about is sex, drugs, gangs, and murdering. But now I think it's kinda okay. I really don't know. But I hate MTV too much rock, Sorry to sound raisist but rock is kinda, you know the opposite of B.E.T. Kinda for white people and I hate ROCK SO MTV SUCKS!!! Except for their reality shows. VH1 is the best because they have viarety. (I suck a spelling.)
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:13 am

Dancingqueen2700 wrote:I used to love B.E.T. when it had family music. I mean I hate this new artist with alll they talk about is sex, drugs, gangs, and murdering. But now I think it's kinda okay. I really don't know. But I hate MTV too much rock, Sorry to sound raisist but rock is kinda, you know the opposite of B.E.T. Kinda for white people and I hate ROCK SO MTV SUCKS!!! Except for their reality shows. VH1 is the best because they have viarety. (I suck a spelling.)
    I haven't been looking at MTV lately. Is that true?
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:54 pm

™️ wrote:
    Dancingqueen2700 wrote:I used to love B.E.T. when it had family music. I mean I hate this new artist with alll they talk about is sex, drugs, gangs, and murdering. But now I think it's kinda okay. I really don't know. But I hate MTV too much rock, Sorry to sound raisist but rock is kinda, you know the opposite of B.E.T. Kinda for white people and I hate ROCK SO MTV SUCKS!!! Except for their reality shows. VH1 is the best because they have viarety. (I suck a spelling.)
    I haven't been looking at MTV lately. Is that true?
    Lol, no it not. They hardly have music anymore.
    brownieblush
    brownieblush

Post  brownieblush Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:24 am

La La wrote:Can I just say how much I dislike BET. All they do is promote black stereotypes like being a gangster or anything of that nature. Why did Jamie Foxx say that MJ "belonged to us", because he was black. Its just makes me mad. Sorry if I offend anybody but I just needed to get my opinion out there .

Amen.
    werkoutplan
    werkoutplan

Post  werkoutplan Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Mery.D wrote:i'm black and i still find BET annyoing..

totaly dose state all the sterotypes.. and people are idiots if they call hip hop music.. Well hip hop is music because of jazzy and diddy, 2pac because when they spoke they had meaning to their words, hip hop now is all about sex with girl shakking their little ass in the fing camera..

god i hate that, hows is that suppose 2 inpower blakc people... Evil or Very Mad
    lol shut up, there is plenty of hip hop music that has meaningful lyrics, stop complaining.
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:45 pm

werkoutplan wrote:

lol shut up, there is plenty of hip hop music that has meaningful lyrics, stop complaining.

Are you just here to bitch or what???
    werkoutplan
    werkoutplan

Post  werkoutplan Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:54 pm

LoverofDrama wrote:
    werkoutplan wrote:

lol all of you are bitching more than i am so idg what your problem with me is.
    at least i don't makea million new topics just so i can complain about stupid shit like bet or the mods on poppy
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:10 pm

werkoutplan wrote:
    LoverofDrama wrote:
    werkoutplan wrote:

at least i don't makea million new topics just so i can complain about stupid shit like bet or the mods on poppy

If you don't like it don't get on. Simple as that
    werkoutplan
    werkoutplan

Post  werkoutplan Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:12 pm

LoverofDrama wrote:
    werkoutplan wrote:
    LoverofDrama wrote:
    werkoutplan wrote:

If you don't like it don't get on. Simple as that
    how is that even relevant to what i just said?
    you were giving me shit for "bitching" at someone when all any of you do is bitch.
    the jr. deputy
    the jr. deputy

B.E.T ( black entertaiment television) Empty funny

Post  the jr. deputy Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:16 pm

why dont you ban her? thatd be the ultimate irony LOLz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:36 pm