the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
vanessie
preciouslips92
reckless(LOD)
kayla
8 posters

how to talk to a guy? long post... well not that long

kayla

how to talk to a guy? long post... well not that long Empty how to talk to a guy? long post... well not that long

Post  kayla Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:23 pm

this is going to sound really dumb but how do you talk to a guy?
    i like this boy and i've only managed to start a conversation with him like 2 or 3 times this whole school year. anddd there's a big problem. he's one of the top prospects for baseball, always in magazines, and pretty soon, all these dumb girls from school are going to go crazy over him just because of that. i mean it's cool to me that's hes active, but hes pretty much a future mlb star. i dont like him for that reason and he was really nice and funny to me the times that i did talk to him. but how do i start up a conversation? i see him in the hallways all the time and occasionally he'll smile at me

posting here because i dont know where else to post Sad
    kayla

how to talk to a guy? long post... well not that long Empty Re: how to talk to a guy? long post... well not that long

Post  kayla Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:24 pm

btw i would post the mag but it gives away my school name and stuff
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

how to talk to a guy? long post... well not that long Empty Re: how to talk to a guy? long post... well not that long

Post  reckless(LOD) Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:40 pm

i don't know what to tell you.
    kayla

Post  kayla Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:43 pm

nooooo you dont have any ice breakers or anything?
    oh come on someone has to know...
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

Post  preciouslips92 Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:53 pm

girl, i have that same problem except he's a football player (plays safety!) and from exprience just say hi and ask him how was your day and if anything happened like a fight or something start talking about that. OR you can ask him that you're going to go to the movies want to come? or if you have snow in your area ask him to sled/snow tubing with you (and your friends so it won't feel awkard).
    Does that help?
    kayla

Post  kayla Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:00 am

yeah kind of. it's only snowed once here this winter! im trying to pick a guy to invite to this dance next year and he's the only guy im interested in.. so i have to be friends with him. we havent had anything interesting at school yet pig
    vanessie
    vanessie

Post  vanessie Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:00 am

omg same problemo, except i text the guy all the time and he will not talk to me in person.
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

Post  preciouslips92 Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:57 am

see my problem is i have to talk to him, it's like he's forcing me to talk to him. if we don't talk then it's awkard, ugh he makes me so mad because like he would "supposedly" say "intimate" stuff about me but he doesn't even make an effort to say hi to me in the hallway! guys are so confusing! and the bad thing is, no one will tell what he told them!
    kayla

Post  kayla Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:29 pm

i started to talk to him today, but my teacher made me go to class Sad and my friend is beginning to talk to him whenever she sees him Very Happy
    syupeo geol
    Admin

Post  syupeo geol Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:43 pm

kayla wrote:i started to talk to him today, but my teacher made me go to class Sad and my friend is beginning to talk to him whenever she sees him Very Happy
    is that a good thing? or is she helping you?
    kayla

Post  kayla Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:48 pm

oh no not bad. it's good, she's talking to him whenever she sees him because she sees him more than i do. she doesn't really like him much, she thinks he's cute but she's more interested in another guy. Very Happy
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

Post  preciouslips92 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:59 pm

okay, so is she talking to him for you?
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:29 am

is it clichéd to say that you should be really confident?
    not in like a cocky, arrogant sense, but more in a "i'm comfortable with what i'm doing and who i am so if you judge me i'll just be all 'i'm rubber you're glue etc' because i AM AWESOME"

it helps me relax a lot, which lets me be more natural... AKA less awkwardly psycho
    kayla

Post  kayla Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:07 pm

preciouslips92 wrote:okay, so is she talking to him for you?
    Yes and I'm trying to be confident but it's hard to find him
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

Post  preciouslips92 Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:12 pm

kayla wrote:
    preciouslips92 wrote:okay, so is she talking to him for you?
    Yes and I'm trying to be confident but it's hard to find him

lol, i know what you mean by that...but i can't help that he may think that i'm not confident which i am but i never really see him anymore :*(
    kayla

Post  kayla Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:18 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    kayla

Post  kayla Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:52 pm

umm she told him about me and i wont get to talk to her about it until she gets on the other side of town.. i hope it's not something bad Sad ughhhhfuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

you can just ignore my posts What a Face
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:21 pm

no i want to know this developing love story btw you and hot basketball dude
    kayla

Post  kayla Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 pm

baseball. i think hes jewish <3
    omg she needs to text me back, i texted her over an hour ago and i have a cheer meeting tonight
    kayla

Post  kayla Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:54 pm

i texted my friend and she said "he thinks you're cute" bt i dont know if shes joking or not :/ i guess ill have to wait until monday
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:12 pm

YESSSS JEWSSSSSS cheers

slkjdfglkfgj well if he's not then that's pretty crazy cool
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:09 pm

I want to see him. Ohmigod, post a picture please. Smile
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:18 pm

You could post the mag but take a screenshot and then blur or black out the personal information parts? But anywayssss, that's a good idea to have a friend talk to him for you to find out what he thinks about you instead of taking a risk and humiliating yourself like I did freshman year (looong story) silent
    kayla

Post  kayla Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:48 pm

ok ill find a pic, hes not the best looking thing but whatever. Arrow

Last edited by blahblahblah on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kayla

Post  kayla Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:06 pm

what happened dani? yeah i told her to shut up and she said she wasn't joking so now idk..

not a good pic but here it is...middle

delete

Last edited by k. on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:20 pm