the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
vanessie
preciouslips92
reckless(LOD)
kayla
8 posters

how to talk to a guy? long post... well not that long

kayla

how to talk to a guy? long post... well not that long - Page 3 Empty Re: how to talk to a guy? long post... well not that long

Post  kayla Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:38 pm

UGH his ex girlfriend is going to break up with her current boyfriend when he goes to college in 3 months. why do i feel like they're going to get back together? it doesnt help that there's new pictures of them together all on each other. Sad Sad and my friend is sick so she cant talk to him for me Sad asdfghjkl i have the worst luck ignore this post Very Happy
    kayla

how to talk to a guy? long post... well not that long - Page 3 Empty Re: how to talk to a guy? long post... well not that long

Post  kayla Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:40 pm

so um. he started a conversation with me today in front of his girlfriend.

REALLY? Rolling Eyes
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:01 pm

you're too good for him
    kayla

Post  kayla Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:25 pm

im perfect Cool hes really nice to me
    they wont last long, so whatever... im fine with being friends

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:16 am