the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
kayla
rosie
dead hearts
xox.
xobiancax3xo
9 posters

I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :(

xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :( - Page 3 Empty Re: I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :(

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 9:37 pm

xox. wrote:
    allie bby wrote:i think the issue at hand is that ignorant people never know/understand that they're ignorant

it's the eternal paradox

thank you.

and bianca, please just go away and leave.

nope; i wanna stay
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :( - Page 3 Empty Re: I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :(

Post  preciouslips92 Sun May 02, 2010 9:38 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    preciouslips92 wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    preciouslips92 wrote:ummm, welcome back?

I wasn't going to come back again..............but.... :( - Page 3 Icon_smile
    we may have our differences in the past, but who am i to hold a very LONG grudge. so i'm willing to accept your apologies. some of the things you said to people weren't towards me...but no offense i knew you were coming back.

i find it funny how the person who didn't like me in the beginning accepts my apology and people who kinda liked me didn't. ahahah
    i was the main one who didn't like you (at the beginning). i don't get it, i'm tired of holding grudges toward other people. i'm just going to LET IT GO. =)
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 9:40 pm

preciouslips92 wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    preciouslips92 wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    preciouslips92 wrote:ummm, welcome back?

we may have our differences in the past, but who am i to hold a very LONG grudge. so i'm willing to accept your apologies. some of the things you said to people weren't towards me...but no offense i knew you were coming back.

i find it funny how the person who didn't like me in the beginning accepts my apology and people who kinda liked me didn't. ahahah
    i was the main one who didn't like you (at the beginning). i don't get it, i'm tired of holding grudges toward other people. i'm just going to LET IT GO. =)

Smile these things should act more like you Smile
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sun May 02, 2010 9:43 pm

More like her? Bianca, you insulted my eight year old cousin, and anybody else with a mental illness, I'm not going to just forgive you.
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

Post  preciouslips92 Sun May 02, 2010 9:43 pm

maybe because i'm a little older then them, but i don't have a problem with them either. i'm cool with everybody.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 9:45 pm

yea; i just think they're immature. i always accept apologies, no matter what.

and xox, I DON'T CARE.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sun May 02, 2010 9:46 pm

preciouslips92 wrote:maybe because i'm a little older then them, but i don't have a problem with them either. i'm cool with everybody.
    How old are you?
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

Post  preciouslips92 Sun May 02, 2010 9:48 pm

xox. wrote:
    preciouslips92 wrote:maybe because i'm a little older then them, but i don't have a problem with them either. i'm cool with everybody.
    How old are you?
    i'm almost 18 and i feel really embarrassed that i'm on here. some of you are like 15/16 and here i am almost 18. and i'm really sorry about your cousin.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 9:48 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:yea; i just think they're immature. i always accept apologies, no matter what.

and xox, I DON'T CARE.

i wouldn't accept hitler's apology
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 9:50 pm

allie bby wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:yea; i just think they're immature. i always accept apologies, no matter what.

and xox, I DON'T CARE.

i would. plus, he was pretty sexy Wink
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 9:52 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    allie bby wrote:

and xox, I DON'T CARE.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i want to say so many things to you, but i can't even articulate my feelings
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 9:53 pm

allie bby wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    allie bby wrote:

and xox, I DON'T CARE.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Smile and jsyk, your the one my bf wanted to fuck up the most Very Happy Smile luv ya <3
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sun May 02, 2010 9:53 pm

preciouslips92 wrote:
    xox. wrote:
    How old are you?
    i'm almost 18 and i feel really embarrassed that i'm on here. some of you are like 15/16 and here i am almost 18. and i'm really sorry about your cousin.
    ummm, kayla is a senior I believe, and I think allie is too...and your embarrassed? Why? It's not as if we are like, "omg did you here about massie and so-and-so?" acting like we are from the stupid clique.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 9:55 pm

xox. wrote:
    preciouslips92 wrote:
    xox. wrote:
    How old are you?
    ummm, kayla is a senior I believe, and I think allie is too...and your embarrassed? Why? It's not as if we are like, "omg did you here about massie and so-and-so?" acting like we are from the stupid clique.

kayla is a junior. and you act immature for your age
    preciouslips92
    preciouslips92

Post  preciouslips92 Sun May 02, 2010 9:56 pm

xox. wrote:
    preciouslips92 wrote:
    xox. wrote:
    How old are you?
    what? girl bye, i don't think about you guys like that.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sun May 02, 2010 9:58 pm

bianca, i knew you were low. but not this low. you are basically saying Hitler did the right thing. I'm Jewish, you wanna kill me? NEO-NAZI

And I act immature? At least I don't use a billion semicolons and make a stupid panda my icon.
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 9:59 pm

xox. wrote:bianca, i knew you were low. but not this low. you are basically saying Hitler did the right thing. I'm Jewish, you wanna kill me? NEO-NAZI

And I act immature? At least I don't use a billion semicolons and make a stupid panda my icon.

i don't like jewish people.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; semicolons are fun Smile and pandas aren't stupid; they're animals. stop being cruel. and your icon is just plain RETARDED. seriously, an ugly girl winking? ew.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 10:00 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    allie bby wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    allie bby wrote:

and xox, I DON'T CARE.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Smile and jsyk, your the one my bf wanted to fuck up the most Very Happy Smile luv ya <3

can we focus on the fact that you just made one of the most hateful statements i've ever heard?

my family is jewish, your comment is well past offensive
    kayla

Post  kayla Sun May 02, 2010 10:02 pm

omg HDU my future baby daddy is jewish... or 1/2? wait nvm he's full
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 10:03 pm

allie bby wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    allie bby wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    allie bby wrote:

and xox, I DON'T CARE.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

can we focus on the fact that you just made one of the most hateful statements i've ever heard?

my family is jewish, your comment is well past offensive

seriously? if i don't like someone; i don't like someone. gosh. i don't like catholics either, if it makes you ahppy.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 10:03 pm

wtf bianca, hitler massacred 6 million people and you think it's a joke

are you clinically insane?
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 10:04 pm

allie bby wrote:wtf bianca, hitler massacred 6 million people and you think it's a joke

he didn't do it himself. leave him alone
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Sun May 02, 2010 10:06 pm

xoBiancax3xo wrote:
    allie bby wrote:wtf bianca, hitler massacred 6 million people and you think it's a joke

... but he organized the entire thing
    xobiancax3xo
    xobiancax3xo

Post  xobiancax3xo Sun May 02, 2010 10:07 pm

allie bby wrote:
    xoBiancax3xo wrote:

... but he organized the entire thing

i feel like he gets blamed too much.

yes, i feel sad for the people, but it wasn't entirely his fault. clown clown clown
    kayla

Post  kayla Sun May 02, 2010 10:08 pm

xox. wrote:
    preciouslips92 wrote:
    xox. wrote:
    How old are you?
    i WISH

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:03 pm