the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
rosie
Alexandria the Great $$$
fresh.
ihatedani
xxhotmess
camilliec.
hannah11200
reckless(LOD)
dead hearts
dance4life14
xox.
15 posters

fuck those bitches

reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

fuck those bitches - Page 2 Empty Re: fuck those bitches

Post  reckless(LOD) Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:55 pm

xox. wrote:
    LoverofDrama wrote:OMG!!!!!! DANI!

why is ihatedani here??!!??! can you ban her or something??? she just keeps doing stuff and stuff to me!! i can't take it!! you guys are the only friends i have right now (i know, it is pathetic) but you are the only ones that will even talk to me!! please!! get her out of here! do you know what--i'll call her ihatedani--did? she went into my garbage and took one of my bloody pads. and gave it to a guy i like!! now he won't talk to me either! AHHHGGRRHHH!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! PLEASEEE!!!!! Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad Mad

Dani, you do know I can see your IP address, right.....
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:43 pm

LoverofDrama wrote:
    xox. wrote:

why is ihatedani here??!!??! can you ban her or something??? she just keeps doing stuff and stuff to me!! i can't take it!! you guys are the only friends i have right now (i know, it is pathetic) but you are the only ones that will even talk to me!! please!! get her out of here! do you know what--i'll call her ihatedani--did? she went into my garbage and took one of my bloody pads. and gave it to a guy i like!! now he won't talk to me either! AHHHGGRRHHH!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! PLEASEEE!!!!! Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad Mad

yes. i do realize that now. considering that you guys are the only ones i can turn to i told you the pretty much real story of these friends that have been bugging me. when i first posted the first text message conversation (which was true) you guys said such nice things. it really made me feel much better about the whole situation. they continued to be bitches to me. the second text message (true) you guys really made me feel better. you said such nice things. one of you even said that they didn't deserve me. that made me feel so good. i stood up to them thanks to the confidence that i recieved through those few words. but the third text was true (minus the history of my computer part). and the ihatedani person was me. i will admit it. and i truly, and most sincerely apoligize. this topic was sinking deeper and deeper to the bottom. these girls were still doing horrible things to me. but i didn't put them up. but in the paragraph that i wrote about the bloody pads thing is true. also, yesterday (after the ihatedani person was created) when we hit the showers after my softball game (summer league) i realized that my shampoo bottle smelt funny. it was nair. thank god my mom uses nair and i recognized the smell. this is a true story. i swear. since this topic was sinking to the bottom i needed to do something. so i made up the ihatedani person hoping you would say some nice things about me because, since this whole situation is true, that doesn't happen as often. so if you guys could forgive me that would be great. if you don't want to, it is ok. please note that i am not looking for sympathy here. all i am asking is if you guys could forgive me. thanks.

-dani
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:51 pm

No need for all that. We all do it.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:55 pm

LoverofDrama wrote:No need for all that. We all do it.

ok. thanks. : )
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:31 pm

She checked the history on your computer? LMAO.
    CREEPER
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:33 pm

xox. wrote:

That Bitch...Okay she really is a creeper now, your bloody pads? No offense but that kinda freakish on her part. This right.
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:43 pm

xox. wrote:
    LoverofDrama wrote:
    xox. wrote:

yes. i do realize that now. considering that you guys are the only ones i can turn to i told you the pretty much real story of these friends that have been bugging me. when i first posted the first text message conversation (which was true) you guys said such nice things. it really made me feel much better about the whole situation. they continued to be bitches to me. the second text message (true) you guys really made me feel better. you said such nice things. one of you even said that they didn't deserve me. that made me feel so good. i stood up to them thanks to the confidence that i recieved through those few words. but the third text was true (minus the history of my computer part). and the ihatedani person was me. i will admit it. and i truly, and most sincerely apoligize. this topic was sinking deeper and deeper to the bottom. these girls were still doing horrible things to me. but i didn't put them up. but in the paragraph that i wrote about the bloody pads thing is true. also, yesterday (after the ihatedani person was created) when we hit the showers after my softball game (summer league) i realized that my shampoo bottle smelt funny. it was nair. thank god my mom uses nair and i recognized the smell. this is a true story. i swear. since this topic was sinking to the bottom i needed to do something. so i made up the ihatedani person hoping you would say some nice things about me because, since this whole situation is true, that doesn't happen as often. so if you guys could forgive me that would be great. if you don't want to, it is ok. please note that i am not looking for sympathy here. all i am asking is if you guys could forgive me. thanks.

-dani
    It fine, dont worry about it, I was gonna cuss that person out. LOL. Myabe you should tell someone, cause its consider bullying.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:23 pm

JBFOBD wrote:
    xox. wrote:
    LoverofDrama wrote:
    xox. wrote:

-dani
    It fine, dont worry about it, I was gonna cuss that person out. LOL. Myabe you should tell someone, cause its consider bullying.

if i told my parents they would tell their parents. and etc. i don't really want a big controversy.
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:28 pm

I wish that was your friend so I could yell at her. Lol.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:03 pm

JBFOBD wrote:I wish that was your friend so I could yell at her. Lol.

well we can consider each other "online friends" lol. but, ya, yelling at her is very fun.
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:09 pm

So whats going on with the BFH?
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:31 am

JBFOBD wrote:So whats going on with the BFH?

the usual... calling me a bitch, embarrassing me, making everyone hate me, etc.
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:58 am

xox. wrote:
    JBFOBD wrote:So whats going on with the BFH?

the usual... calling me a bitch, embarrassing me, making everyone hate me, etc.

ew
    Alexandria the Great $$$
    Alexandria the Great $$$

Post  Alexandria the Great $$$ Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:05 pm

I'm still grossed out by the whole pad thing.
    I don't know why she would pick up a bloody pad & show it to your crush ?
    And then for him to not like you ?! WTFCK. He shouldn't like the bitch who touched the thing in the first place.

Sick.
    hannah11200
    hannah11200
    Admin

Post  hannah11200 Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:21 pm

Alexandria the Great $$$ wrote:I'm still grossed out by the whole pad thing.
    I don't know why she would pick up a bloody pad & show it to your crush ?
    And then for him to not like you ?! WTFCK. He shouldn't like the bitch who touched the thing in the first place.

Sick.

Yeah, it's pretty stupid of him not to like you because of that. I mean, yeah, it's gross, but every girl has bloody pads/ tampons. That's no reason not to like someone. He should just think that you're friend is a crazy bitch.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:05 pm

^^ haha. he does. he told me that and then he asked me out to the movies! i am going on sunday! Very Happy
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:13 pm

xox. wrote:^^ haha. he does. he told me that and then he asked me out to the

movies! i am going on sunday! Very Happy

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! pig
    Alexandria the Great $$$
    Alexandria the Great $$$

Post  Alexandria the Great $$$ Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:44 pm

That's goooddd! (:
    alien
    hannah11200
    hannah11200
    Admin

Post  hannah11200 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:55 am

xox. wrote:^^ haha. he does. he told me that and then he asked me out to the movies! i am going on sunday! Very Happy

Cool (:
    That'll show your friends Twisted Evil
    Are you excited?
    reckless(LOD)
    reckless(LOD)
    Admin

Post  reckless(LOD) Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Yay. Dani, you need to kick that crazy bitch's ass. When you told everyone about the pad, I was like WTF. If someone did that to me and I would have beat the bitch to a fucking pulp. Don't let them treat you like that. Take some action and fight back. Since when is it THAT bad to fight fire with fire.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:46 am

La La wrote:
    xox. wrote:^^ haha. he does. he told me that and then he asked me out to the

movies! i am going on sunday! Very Happy

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! pig

i know!! i am sooo excited! and you know what the best part is? He was the bitch's ex!! hahaha!!!! cat
    but, should i go casual or sexy?
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:47 am

LoverofDrama wrote:Yay. Dani, you need to kick that crazy bitch's ass. When you told everyone about the pad, I was like WTF. If someone did that to me and I would have beat the bitch to a fucking pulp. Don't let them treat you like that. Take some action and fight back. Since when is it THAT bad to fight fire with fire.

hehe. read the above post... Twisted Evil
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:10 pm

Do both.
    Casual...but sexy.
    pig
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:03 pm

La La wrote:Do both.
    Casual...but sexy.
    pig
    . Haha. Thanks. I shalll
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Did you punch that girl in the face yet?

I not encouraging violence. I am just asking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 am