the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the new poppy

please log in. thank you.

the new poppy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
rosie
Alexandria the Great $$$
fresh.
ihatedani
xxhotmess
camilliec.
hannah11200
reckless(LOD)
dead hearts
dance4life14
xox.
15 posters

fuck those bitches

xox.
    xox.

fuck those bitches - Page 3 Empty Re: fuck those bitches

Post  xox. Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:14 pm

The Carpal Tunnel Of Love wrote:Did you punch that girl in the face yet?

I not encouraging violence. I am just asking.

no... i have not. no matter how tempted i may be. but, the entire school has turned against them. mark was pretty pissed off at them. so he told the entire school about it through facebook (minus the pad part, thank god), and everyone turned against them. i mean, mark isn't popular or anything, he has about...500? maybe 550 facebook friends, (my school is about 800). so it spread pretty fast. so there isnt really a popular group anymore. the bitches try to gain their popularity back, but, ha, good luck. i am still not popular but i have a lot more friends! and oh my god, mark took me on the most romantic date in the world the other night. he packed a picnic dinner (i did not know this) and he spread it out in the park when the moon was full. ohh. it was so romantic. anyways, the food was good. then he walked me home and put his jacket over my shoulders. i thought i was going to faint... anyways, i will keep you guys posted on the bitches and mark. btw, i told him all about you guys and he says hi.
    hannah11200
    hannah11200
    Admin

Post  hannah11200 Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:27 pm

xox. wrote:

no... i have not. no matter how tempted i may be. but, the entire school has turned against them. mark was pretty pissed off at them. so he told the entire school about it through facebook (minus the pad part, thank god), and everyone turned against them. i mean, mark isn't popular or anything, he has about...500? maybe 550 facebook friends, (my school is about 800). so it spread pretty fast. so there isnt really a popular group anymore. the bitches try to gain their popularity back, but, ha, good luck. i am still not popular but i have a lot more friends! and oh my god, mark took me on the most romantic date in the world the other night. he packed a picnic dinner (i did not know this) and he spread it out in the park when the moon was full. ohh. it was so romantic. anyways, the food was good. then he walked me home and put his jacket over my shoulders. i thought i was going to faint... anyways, i will keep you guys posted on the bitches and mark. btw, i told him all about you guys and he says hi.

Yay! Happy ending! =P
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:45 pm

hannah11200 wrote:
    xox. wrote:

Yay! Happy ending! =P

for now... haha
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:56 pm

i'm sorry to be bitchy and annoying, but i don't believe this story at all.
    had to put it out there.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:02 am

What should I do?? Okay, so me and mark haven't broken up. We are still boyfriend and girlfriend, we just hit a little speed bump.. Okay, so you know how I said I had to study for my midterms? Well, about two days before my first exam (which was Monday) mark wanted to take me to see new moon. I had to say no because I still had about three or four chapters to cover for the first exam. So he got all mad and shit. He said to wait until midterms are over before we do anything. I think we are both just stressed out.. Midterms are monday-wendsday this week then they are ouuut of my life. But do you think I reacted right? Should I have gone with him or did I do the right thing by staying home and studying? Because now i feel really bad...
    dead hearts
    dead hearts
    Admin

Post  dead hearts Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Tell him to grow some.

And.

You want to pass high school.

You shouldn't feel bad. You HAD to study. If you failed midterms, then...whatever happens when you fail midterms.
    What the hell is he doing for midterms? Tell HIM to go study.

fuck those bitches - Page 3 Icon_porc oink.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:57 pm

i still don't believe you.
    tricks
    tricks

Post  tricks Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:19 pm

oh thats easy,
    all you gotta do is stick your right hand in the air and pimp slap that trick.that'll show him who's boss.

lol kidding,well sort of.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:34 pm

jackie o wrote:i still don't believe you.

okay. i think you have made that clear. I believe everyone saw your post or they're would be no views for this topic. my current problems ARE real. so have your opinion, you have a right to have one. believe whatever you want. but i have a life and i did not sit on my ass all day and make this up. kbye.

Last edited by xox. on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:36 pm

and thanks trick and JBFOBD (old habits die hard). your advice is SUPER appreciated(:
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:27 pm

xox. wrote:
    jackie o wrote:i still don't believe you.

okay. i think you have made that clear. I believe everyone saw your post or they're would be no views for this topic. my current problems ARE real. so have your opinion, you have a right to have one. believe whatever you want. but i have a life and i did not sit on my ass all day and make this up. kbye.

lol it just seems a little picturesque. like "the whole school turned against the bitches" or whatever you said. come on, it totally doesn't work that way unless you go to a really small school. i go to a hs where there are 120 kids per grade and no one gives a fuck about anyone else, really. maybe it's a nyc thing idk, but it just sounded a bit picture perfect to me. then again, i don't know what it's like outside of my prep school community.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:52 pm

I had my chemistry midterm today... eepp. it was hard. two days left.. I believe I still have my world civ tomorrow.. and English on wednsday.. idk anymore.. and mark is studying.. he just wanted to take a break for a night..
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:35 pm

xox. wrote:I had my chemistry midterm today... eepp. it was hard. two days left.. I believe I still have my world civ tomorrow.. and English on wednsday.. idk anymore.. and mark is studying.. he just wanted to take a break for a night..

... and see new moon?
    are you sure he's not gay?
    he might have the hots for rptz.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:49 pm

jackie o wrote:
    xox. wrote:I had my chemistry midterm today... eepp. it was hard. two days left.. I believe I still have my world civ tomorrow.. and English on wednsday.. idk anymore.. and mark is studying.. he just wanted to take a break for a night..

... and see new moon?
    are you sure he's not gay?
    he might have the hots for rptz.
    uh, I think he is straight. he wanted to see new moon because I told him I wanted to see it. but I am focusing on my studies until midterms are over.. We will probably see it Saturday
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:05 pm

you better fucking hope he's straight. he's your BOYFRIEND.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:19 pm

I hope so too. But I am pretty sure he is because I saw him staring at my chest... Which was a bit awkward because I was talking about how I hate how men use woman for sex, and toys to cool down their hormones... But I have no problem with kissing of course.. ^_^
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:20 pm

women also use men as sex toys. it's so antiquated to think that they don't.

and also, not that big of a deal that he's staring at your chest. unless you're like, twelve.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:29 pm

jackie o wrote:women also use men as sex toys. it's so antiquated to think that they don't.

and also, not that big of a deal that he's staring at your chest. unless you're like, twelve.
    I understand that women do that as well. Someone mentioned it and I was in the heat of the argument. And I know it isn't that big of a deal. I was thinking of examples to prove that he is straight. I wasn't going to put this one down because it is pretty personal but: he asked me if I wanted to have sex last week. He said he loved me. But, of course, I refused. That is another reason (besides the movie) we aren't as close as we were at the moment. But he aplogized and I am in the process of processing that apology.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:30 pm

xox. wrote:
    jackie o wrote:women also use men as sex toys. it's so antiquated to think that they don't.

I understand that women do that as well. Someone mentioned it and I was in the heat of the argument. And I know it isn't that big of a deal. I was thinking of examples to prove that he is straight. I wasn't going to put this one down because it is pretty personal but: he asked me if I wanted to have sex last week. He said he loved me. But, of course, I refused. That is another reason (besides the movie) we aren't as close as we were at the moment. But he aplogized and I am in the process of processing that apology.

um. you guys have been dating for like four weeks.
    that's so unrealistic.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:38 pm

He is almost 17 years old, already lost his virginity, and it was right before our midterms. Since he already lost his virginity, he didn't care since his virginity is gone. It was before midterms: sweaty, stressed out messes like myself. He said that he didn't know what he was thinking and apologized. I don't think we will be having sex anytime soon.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:39 pm

lol just cause you lose your virginity doesn't mean sex still isn't a tentative thing.
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:42 pm

um, not to a 17 year old hockey jock. At least in my school.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:43 pm

mmmmmmmmmk.

so you're seventeen and uncomfortable with a guy staring at your boobs?
    xox.
    xox.

Post  xox. Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:46 pm

jackie o wrote:mmmmmmmmmk.

so you're seventeen and uncomfortable with a guy staring at your boobs?
    Lol. It was awkward for the conversation that we were having. This was also after the sex conversation.
    rosie
    rosie
    Admin

Post  rosie Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:47 pm

have you ever done anything more than just kiss a boy?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:38 am